Where's my scenario?

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

PoorOldSpike

Where's my scenario?

Post by PoorOldSpike »

I recently bought Pz Corps Gold and have just had a dabble with the Editor, I followed the tutorial step by step (I think), and my scen has appeared just fine in the scens list folder, but it's not on the splash screen so there's no way I can start playing it (sniffle)
What am I doing wrong (sniffle)
"Fight with your brain first and your weapons second!"
PoorOldSpike

RE: Where's my scenario?

Post by PoorOldSpike »

Ok I discovered I have to put my stunning creations into Docs>Mygames>PzCorps>Scenario
"Fight with your brain first and your weapons second!"
JPV511

RE: Where's my scenario?

Post by JPV511 »

ORIGINAL: PoorOldSpike

Ok I discovered I have to put my stunning creations into Docs>Mygames>PzCorps>Scenario
About a year later I myself was running into this problem. Thanks for showing an example of the file path but in my case I also had to create my own 'Scenario' folder and put my scenario there; only then did it show up in the Custom scenario list.

Thanks again 'Spike. Happy New Year!

Return to “Panzer Corps”