Anyway to have computer control of Chinese

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

jgorringejr

Anyway to have computer control of Chinese

Post by jgorringejr »

I would like to play as allies without messing with the Chinese. Anyway to the AI handle them?
btd64

RE: Anyway to have computer control of Chinese

Post by btd64 »

The original war in the Pacific had that option but not AE. You can use a scenario with the China theater being quiet as they say....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
BBfanboy

Post by BBfanboy »

ORIGINAL: btd64

The original war in the Pacific had that option but not AE. You can use a scenario with the China theater being quiet as they say....GP
Right. With the Quiet China scenario all you need to do is disengage each side by at least one hex (no troops in adjoining hexes) and the two sides will not seek to engage each other. At least that is what I understood from others who have played that scenario.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
geofflambert

Post by geofflambert »

I would like to play the Japanese without messing with the Chinese. Can I do that?

BBfanboy

Post by BBfanboy »

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

I would like to play the Japanese without messing with the Chinese. Can I do that?
Move all your troops out of China and put them on atolls deep in the South Pacific. [:)]
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”