Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: (FINALE) AAR - Fall Weiss II - BPINisBACK vs crispy131313

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> After Action Reports >> RE: (FINALE) AAR - Fall Weiss II - BPINisBACK vs crispy131313 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: (FINALE) AAR - Fall Weiss II - BPINisBACK vs crispy... - 3/6/2018 11:54:11 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

ORIGINAL: BPINisBACK

quote:

ORIGINAL: sillyflower

I reckon that doing better than historically is a marginal or moral win for the Axis player whatever the official VCs are.

I'm completely agree!!!!

Only marginally better!

(in reply to BPINisBACK)
Post #: 121
RE: (FINALE) AAR - Fall Weiss II - BPINisBACK vs crispy... - 3/6/2018 11:54:37 PM   
crispy131313

June 1945

Attachment (1)

(in reply to crispy131313)
Post #: 122
RE: (FINALE) AAR - Fall Weiss II - BPINisBACK vs crispy... - 3/7/2018 11:49:34 PM   
crispy131313

July 5, 1945

Congrats to BPINisBack for winning our tie breaking third match 2-1. Overall the Allies won 2 of 3 games.

In this match the Axis losses were very high, but partially attributable to our unit deployment strategy.

Non Specialized Units Destroyed
............USSR....GER
Garrison....5....52
Division....22...54
Corps.......98...67
Army........39...33

The Axis were struggling to cover all their territory and were forced to build more divisions then Corps & Armies. The Luftwaffe was disbanded in early 1945 for additional MPP which is why their losses appear so low.

This war was lost at Moscow! I can't not stress this enough, it was our personal version of Stalingrad! BPINisBack did an amazing job defending the city. Once the Moscow front crumbled, the entire Eastern Front crumbled with it.

Great game! Thanks for the matches!

Attachment (1)

Post #: 123
RE: (FINALE) AAR - Fall Weiss II - BPINisBACK vs crispy... - 3/8/2018 4:02:08 AM   
KorutZelva

Thanks guys for giving us a trilogy of nailbiters!

Post #: 124
RE: (FINALE) AAR - Fall Weiss II - BPINisBACK vs crispy... - 3/8/2018 11:27:10 AM   
LLv34Mika

Great AAR!

May I ask what tool you are using for the screenshots? I tried to use some arrows to show troop movement but I only find the straight ones. Well... I'm using paint and I'm no pro. I just want to give my AARs a touch of military look too. At the moment they look... well... amateurish.

(in reply to KorutZelva)
Post #: 125
RE: (FINALE) AAR - Fall Weiss II - BPINisBACK vs crispy... - 3/8/2018 12:59:25 PM   
crispy131313

quote:

ORIGINAL: LLv34Mika

Great AAR!

May I ask what tool you are using for the screenshots? I tried to use some arrows to show troop movement but I only find the straight ones. Well... I'm using paint and I'm no pro. I just want to give my AARs a touch of military look too. At the moment they look... well... amateurish.

I was using Power Point, it is a pretty simple tool to use after you play with it a bit. The arrows are stock in the program and it is easy to frame pictures and add text etc.

(in reply to LLv34Mika)
Post #: 126
RE: (FINALE) AAR - Fall Weiss II - BPINisBACK vs crispy... - 3/8/2018 2:58:19 PM   
LLv34Mika

sometimes a simple solution just shows me how stupid I am when using a computer...

Thanks to the only rightful King Stannis!

"Oderint, dum metuant."

Post #: 127
RE: (FINALE) AAR - Fall Weiss II - BPINisBACK vs crispy... - 3/8/2018 7:41:30 PM   
BPINisBACK

I want to thank Crispy for his generous way of playing until the last men!
You are great, mate!
As we said before... Axis forces usually didn't focus in their objetives and the Battle for Moscow was a great victory for the allies armies.
After not being overwhelming in 1941 by the axis forces, the western bombing allied campaign and the generous endeavour of the soviets did the job.
I think that this game is "lost" by the Axis... If you know how to play them... they are unstoppable.
Of course to be able to play them without mistakes, coldness... it's quite difficult.
As allies you can make a lot of mistakes... as axis... maybe two... ;-)
I was very happy to play you, Crispy.
I am looking forward for your new update.
I will look for one or two new games then as my game with Sugar is going very bad for me (he's a coldness axis player...)
Thank you everyone for writting here!

(in reply to LLv34Mika)
Post #: 128
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> After Action Reports >> RE: (FINALE) AAR - Fall Weiss II - BPINisBACK vs crispy131313 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI