Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[RE-APPLIED FIX, B972.12] Missing Missile WRA

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Tech Support >> [RE-APPLIED FIX, B972.12] Missing Missile WRA Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[RE-APPLIED FIX, B972.12] Missing Missile WRA - 11/12/2017 8:14:20 PM   
Nercon

Started my COW campaign for the first time and found this bug here with Hyunmoo 3B and possibly many other missiles without proper WRA.

Hyunmoo 3B will be able to engage(either auto-engage or Land Strike mission) at any static object with "mobile vehicle" as category(In this case it's a "Fixed KN-01 Site"), however there is no corresponding WRA to regulate how many a firing platform can shoot at the "mobile vehicle" target at once, thus the platform will waste all its ammunition on this one single target due to the lack of corresponding WRA.

Picture and save file are attached below.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by emsoy -- 11/14/2017 3:20:14 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Missing Missile WRA - 11/13/2017 7:24:29 PM   
emsoy

Hi there,

It seems there are four salvos in there, if you select the destroyer and press Shift + F1, drag-select all the target, and then go to the 'To Anyone' tab under 'Weapons allocated by selected attacker(s)' you can see them listed with weapon type and quantity.

(pretty neat, yes?)

For the Arty bty, the order is to fire 'ALL' weapons. This could be due to a bug we found and fixed a couple builds ago, and that the salvo was in fact created during gameplay in an older version of the game.

If you remove all salvos, re-load the ship with cruise missiles, and press play, it seems to work fine here on the latest development build at least.

Database guru and scenario designer in the "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!

(in reply to Nercon)
Post #: 2
RE: Missing Missile WRA - 11/13/2017 10:36:20 PM   
Nercon

The current build I have on Steam is Command v1.13 - Build 972.11, and it doesn't seem to be a newer version available to me.

This save is also in fact created yesterday with the same build and I don't think it is fixed at least in the public build.

From what I understand and observed this is most likely due to the lack of proper WRA for Hyunmoo 3B as I mentioned above.

< Message edited by Nercon -- 11/13/2017 10:40:52 PM >

(in reply to emsoy)
Post #: 3
RE: Missing Missile WRA - 11/14/2017 3:20:58 AM   
emsoy

Hmmm weird.

Do you have a pre-launch savegame that I can play around with?

Database guru and scenario designer in the "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!

(in reply to Nercon)
Post #: 4
RE: Missing Missile WRA - 11/14/2017 3:31:05 AM   
Nercon

You can replicate this by launching the 1st mission(Blue Dawn) in Chains of War campaign and F1 'auto-engage' the fixed KN-01 site with Sejongdaewang class DDG, the DDG will launch all its Hyunmoo 3B after OODA. I had 2 friends did the same test in the latest public build and results are the same as mine.

< Message edited by Nercon -- 11/14/2017 11:37:46 PM >

(in reply to emsoy)
Post #: 5
RE: Missing Missile WRA - 11/14/2017 3:19:46 PM   
emsoy

Hehe yeah you are 100% right.

The WRA fix was applied to the 1.13 branch but then somehow dropped off We'll re-apply, and it should work as designed in the next update.

Thanks again!

(in reply to Nercon)
Post #: 6
RE: Missing Missile WRA - 11/14/2017 7:36:07 PM   
emsoy

I've updated the database also

(in reply to emsoy)
Post #: 7
RE: Missing Missile WRA - 11/14/2017 11:36:42 PM   
Nercon

Thank you for the dedication, looking forward to the fix :D

(in reply to emsoy)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations >> Tech Support >> [RE-APPLIED FIX, B972.12] Missing Missile WRA Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI