HQs and hello guys !

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

nukkxx5058

HQs and hello guys !

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Hi guys ! I'm back at DC:B after several months and I'm really enjoying it :-) There are lot of things I can't remember and other things that have apparently been added so I'm asking :-)
Is there a quick way to have all HQs visible on the top of the stacks ?
Thanks.
PS: Among new things, I love the soldier's diary and the fact that his division is identified ! It add some incredible drama to the game :-) Great idea !
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
lancer

RE: HQs and hello guys !

Post by lancer »

Hi nukkxx,

HQ's are automatically placed on top of any unit stacks at the beginning of every game turn.

Vic's planning on having Shadow Empires feature a few more hot keys and he may well add such a feature as it would indeed be handy.

Glad you like Hugo. He has a tough time of it. It'd be nice to have fireworks go off if he ever made it through the gates of Moscow / Leningrad / Rostov.

Cheers,
Cameron
nukkxx5058

RE: HQs and hello guys !

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Shadow Empires ?!?! Geee I haven't heard about it before. Can't find more info than "Shadow Empire is a combination of procedural wargaming, 4X games, with RPG elements in a a futuristic but slightly low tech setting".

Wow !!! Sounds great !
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”