Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Webpage Visibility

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Site Feedback >> Webpage Visibility Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Webpage Visibility - 10/29/2017 5:19:24 PM   
solops

I cannot stand it any more. PLEASE do something about your main page! The "From the Forums" section in the lower center of the page has REALLY bad visibility. The lettering is too small and the off-orange coloring makes it even harder to read. Please make the font bigger and the letter color darker, black maybe?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.-Edmund Burke
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Judge Learned Hand
Post #: 1
RE: Webpage Visibility - 10/29/2017 7:37:09 PM   
zakblood

boards a bit too old, atm i guess most time is spent just keeping it up and running, sooner or late it may or should be going hopefully onto something a bit more modern and user friendly aka like slitherine & Ageod forums are on, then again maybe wrong as it's just my opinion

(in reply to solops)
Post #: 2
RE: Webpage Visibility - 10/30/2017 5:05:24 PM   
solops

Well, since I detest the whole Slitherine presentation, I don't think that would be a plus :-) I think Matrix's website and forums are superior in every way to Slitherine's, other than that one visibility issue. Slitherine's forums are particularly cluttered and unappealing compared to Matrix's.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.-Edmund Burke
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Judge Learned Hand

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Site Feedback >> Webpage Visibility Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI