Amazon-Netflix-Hulu-Plus...and the Winner is??

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Tiger360

Amazon-Netflix-Hulu-Plus...and the Winner is??

Post by Tiger360 »

Been loyal to Netflix because i thought it has more original content but according to some other folks...Amazon is starting to catch up. I really haven’t used both Hulu-Plus or Amazon. I am starting to wonder if i have been missing out on anything...what y'all think? Should i even bother [8D]
That's about it. Have a good day
Lecivius

RE: Amazon-Netflix-Hulu-Plus...and the Winner is??

Post by Lecivius »

I like Netflix, but Amazon was cheaper, with the benefits of having free shipping [;)][:D]
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
JReb

Post by JReb »

The best method is to switch between them every three months or so. Each service has shows I like so I change it up. Got tired of Netflix saying they 'added 20 new shows'and half are Chinese and the other half from Bollywood. Other than an occasional surprise, just not much there after a few months of viewing so I switch back and forth.

If you explore the other services you will find good stuff not available on Netflix. Its easy to switch back and forth, just a few clicks really.
My shrink says I have anger management and conflict resolution issues....and I'LL FIGHT ANYBODY THAT DISAGREES!
Lobster

Post by Lobster »

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

I like Netflix, but Amazon was cheaper, with the benefits of having free shipping [;)][:D]

Not only free shipping. Real two day delivery, not just business day. So you even get stuff on Saturday and Sunday without paying anything extra!!

I had Netflix and Hulu. Amazon is better because of all the other stuff that comes with it.
http://www.operationbarbarossa.net/

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe-Einstein

Q: What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t come back?
A: A stick.
Tiger360

Post by Tiger360 »

What's special about Hulu? For some reason it seems to be quite known?
That's about it. Have a good day
JReb

Post by JReb »

Nothing really special about it, no better or worse than Netflix. It just has some shows and movies that Netflix does not and vice versa. That's why I switch.

Amazon Prime is a very good choice for the discounted prices and 2 day shipping along with all the free music and other stuff. Last Christmas I saved over $1000 when compared to store bought products. That, plus movies, music and books, makes the $100 annual fee well worth it. Also with Amazon you can subscribe to a specific channel / network like HBO, Showtime or Starz ($8 -$10 per mo.) which is what I do when I'm tired of watching Netflix and Hulu.

For me its all about having a wide array of choices. When I feel like Game of Thrones I subscribe to HBO, for example.
My shrink says I have anger management and conflict resolution issues....and I'LL FIGHT ANYBODY THAT DISAGREES!

Return to “General Discussion”