Hello, the recently released Community Content DLC package contains my updated Advanced Third Reich mod, both 1939 Campaign and 1941 Scenario. Design Notes and Version Notes are in the respective folders.
Below is a summary of the v1.0 updates I made over the past couple of months getting ready for this release:
Advanced Third Reich for Strategic Command WWII: War In Europe, v1.0
- added campaign splash image
- added victory conditions splash image
- resolved Production Delay issues
- made a few Combat Target Data changes to be consistent with Design Notes
- added 4th ASW to United States force pool
- adjusted OFFENSIVE scripts for Russia attacking Helsinki and Riga, and added several continuous offensive scripts to follow build-ups and amphibious invasions
- adjusted STRENGTH scripts to include Algeria/Tunisia for Axis Supply Losses
- adjusted SURRENDER #2 scripts for Italy surrender for Allied units in range of Rome/Naples/Taranto, and increased probability 75% to 90% for Axis surrenders and Axis Minors surrender when Russian forces approach their capitals
- adjusted FLEET scripts to improve German support of amphibious invasions
- adjusted DIPLOMACY scripts to slightly reduce chances of expensive chits for major powers
- fixed RESOURCE scripts for missing variants
- adjusted WAR_ENTRY scripts to reduce chances of coups (5% for variants, 10% for AI)
- adjusted MOBILIZATION #3 scripts to reduce US mobilization 0-2% to 0-1% per turn after Germany and Russia at war
As always, this ain't perfect and continues to be a work in progress. I am very interested to hear any feedback from players playing either scenario, either side, versus the computer opponent or another player. If you play against the AI, it is more challenging at the increased difficulty levels (Veteran or Expert) than at default difficulty.
Please provide any feedback or other comments here about play balance, any errors I may have missed, or any other suggestions for improvements. At some point, I will update the mod to v1.1 and also work on the 1942 and 1944 scenarios. Enjoy!!
UPDATE. For anyone curious about how this looks or plays, I previously posted an AAR HERE. Take a look. Hope this helps.
< Message edited by pzgndr -- 10/24/2017 12:25:37 AM >