Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death - Closed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death - Closed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death -... - 10/18/2017 2:04:14 PM   
RKhan

I'm an intermediate Soviet player (3-4 games) looking to get back into the game after a break of just over a year.

My going in offer is +1 Soviet bonus and mild blizzard. I will give up +1 for a beginner and ask for full blizzard from an expert.

House rules: no para drops in 41 and only 3 brigades/year after that, amphibious landings in original Soviet territory only.

I can do a turn every couple of days except during the school holiday next week (UK).

I like a friendly game, don't care about AARs, don't mind restarting if your opening goes horribly wrong, and don't mind if you quit because the game is no longer enjoyable. But I really don't care for people who just quit playing without telling me they have quit! :(

RKhan

< Message edited by RKhan -- 10/19/2017 9:10:11 PM >

RKhan
Post #: 1
RE: Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death - 10/18/2017 2:12:48 PM   
HardLuckYetAgain

RKAN!!!!! I'm glad you have returned :) Welcome back and good luck in your game!

quote:

ORIGINAL: RKhan

I'm an intermediate Soviet player (3-4 games) looking to get back into the game after a break of just over a year.

My going in offer is +1 Soviet bonus and mild blizzard. I will give up +1 for a beginner and ask for full blizzard from an expert.

House rules: no para drops in 41 and only 3 brigades/year after that, amphibious landings in original Soviet territory only.

I can do a turn every couple of days except during the school holiday next week (UK).

I like a friendly game, don't care about AARs, don't mind restarting if your opening goes horribly wrong, and don't mind if you quit because the game is no longer enjoyable. But I really don't care for people who just quit playing without telling me they have quit! :(

RKhan

(in reply to RKhan)
Post #: 2
RE: Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death - 10/18/2017 3:39:35 PM   
RKhan

quote:

ORIGINAL: HardLuckYetAgain

RKAN!!!!! I'm glad you have returned :) Welcome back and good luck in your game!

HardLuck!!!!! Great to see you sharing your sage advice on the boards these days, and happy to see you have come over to play Soviet as well. Perhaps once I remember how to play we can try a rematch and see if I last more than a handful of turns.

RKhan

(in reply to HardLuckYetAgain)
Post #: 3
RE: Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death - 10/18/2017 6:56:37 PM   
HardLuckYetAgain

quote:

ORIGINAL: RKhan

quote:

ORIGINAL: HardLuckYetAgain

HardLuck!!!!! Great to see you sharing your sage advice on the boards these days, and happy to see you have come over to play Soviet as well. Perhaps once I remember how to play we can try a rematch and see if I last more than a handful of turns.

Bleh sage advice you say! More like a pocket full of mumblings of a madman for any wishing to listen.

Yes, I have been delving deep into the Soviet side with all the current short commings from playing them at the moment. You should do just fine with the settings you are asking for since you are a good player :) Be careful though there are some really good Germans out there now ;)

(in reply to RKhan)
Post #: 4
RE: Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death - 10/19/2017 3:20:44 AM   
Tollwut

Hi Rkan,
I'd be very interested in playing you.

I'm a relative noob, however. I'm currently playing my third campaign as the Axis. So if possible if that +1 Soviet advantage could be dropped I'd appreciate it.

Please let me know if you'd like to give this a go. :)

"I'll show you where Iron Crosses bloom..." (Steiner)

(in reply to HardLuckYetAgain)
Post #: 5
RE: Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death - 10/19/2017 7:18:36 AM   
guctony

Hi Rkan

I would be also interested with playing with you.

I have no Pbem exprience over War in the east. And I am fairy new to game. But I do like to go over pbem becasue AI is no fun anymore. I would also like to have non-historical weather if possible.

Regards

Guctony

It turns out that capitalism requires scarcity to operate

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. BUCKMINSTER FULLER

(in reply to Tollwut)
Post #: 6
RE: Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death - 10/19/2017 8:31:29 PM   
SparkleyTits

Hey Rkhan I would love to practice more Axis if you would have me

+1 blizzard, mild winter sounds great
I also enjoy random weather as it brings a bit of RNG and spice to the game
Would you mind Better CV and half FOW?

Few turns a week sounds great

Cheers

(in reply to guctony)
Post #: 7
RE: Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death - 10/19/2017 9:15:32 PM   
RKhan

Thank you to everyone who offered a game.

I have accepted a game with the first person I could confirm with, which was Sparkley. I'm not sure either of us has time for an AAR.

Guctony, for your first game as Axis you should try for another new player if possible. They are out there if you make a posting.

RKhan

(in reply to SparkleyTits)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> Axis Opponent Wanted - Campaign VC260 or Sudden Death - Closed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI