Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? - 10/13/2017 9:17:54 PM   
ncc1701e

So, in Star Wars IX, a very old Luke says to Rey something like:
When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not... Rey, when gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be... Pass on what you have learned, Rey.

Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 31
RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? - 10/13/2017 9:36:42 PM   
Zap

Why is everyone frowning on Last Jedi? Its copying real life = History repeating itself

< Message edited by Zap -- 10/13/2017 9:37:24 PM >

(in reply to ncc1701e)
Post #: 32
RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? - 12/22/2017 9:12:52 PM   
ncc1701e

Did not see the Last Jedi yet. For those who have seen it, is it good?

You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 33
RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? - 12/23/2017 3:20:49 AM   
Challerain

I thought it was just OK. Disagreed with a lot of things that were done.

(in reply to ncc1701e)
Post #: 34
RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? - 12/23/2017 2:24:04 PM   
hadberz

quote:

ORIGINAL: ncc1701e

I've not seen it, but it's getting hammered on YouTube. Reading the spoilers it sounds like they dropped the ball with it. Definite pass for me as far as the theater goes, will wait for Netflix or Redbox release.

(in reply to ncc1701e)
Post #: 35
RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? - 12/23/2017 3:18:11 PM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: hadberz

quote:

I've not seen it, but it's getting hammered on YouTube. Reading the spoilers it sounds like they dropped the ball with it. Definite pass for me as far as the theater goes, will wait for Netflix or Redbox release.

This is the plot: Snoke is Rey's father; he wants her to come to the dark side, and cuts off her arm. Lando Calrissian rescues her in the Millennium Falcon, while Han gets carbon freeze-dried and Leia...NOT!

(in reply to hadberz)
Post #: 36
RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? - 12/23/2017 4:17:15 PM   
zakblood

last film imo is the best one to date bar none, and i will very entertained by it and well worth a watch, maybe more for newer eyes than older ones of the pure old story lines etc, but imo is going away from Lucas and more towards Disney but that's not also a bad thing either, as it's fun

very watchable, a great story and cast.

so win win in my book,...

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 37
RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? - 12/23/2017 4:29:07 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: hadberz

quote:

You won't get it on Netflix. Disney is pulling their Netflix content in 2018 and will launch their own streaming service.

(in reply to hadberz)
Post #: 38
RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? - 12/23/2017 9:06:47 PM   
ncc1701e

Yes indeed, Disney is launching its own Netflix in 2018. And, they have planned a Star Wars TV show to add content into it.

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 39
RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? - 12/27/2017 11:21:48 AM   
wodin

Already seen it when it was called Empire strikes Back!

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 40
RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? - 12/27/2017 1:29:50 PM   
rico21

Is not George Lucas who wants. Definitely, no.

(in reply to ncc1701e)
Post #: 41
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: who's looking forward to the next star wars film? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI