Looking for a player

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

cartman101

Looking for a player

Post by cartman101 »

I've just acquired the game and know nothing about it. Go big or go home, i'm looking for a human player for a real challenge.
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Lecivius

RE: Looking for a player

Post by Lecivius »

This is a VERY big game to do a PBEM right off the bat. Have you done any of the scenarios vs. AI to get a feel for it? And any idea what kind of game you want? Example, setting up the grand campaign takes several hours for the Japanese player. No one is going to want to go through all of that, just to have the game evaporate due to a lack of game understanding.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
chemkid

Post by chemkid »

cartman101

Post by cartman101 »

Chemkid, PM me. I'm a complete noob and i'd have no idea what i'd be doing. We can flip for who plays what side.
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”