Battlestar Galactica Deadlock reaches version 1.0.9 today! In this massive update you'll find some of the new features we have shown you a few days ago, including the armor visualisation system and the Operational Zone for multiplayer.
Now we'll start focusing on the next update: we'll tell you about it soon, so be sure to come check this page frequently!
You can download the update from the Members Area or directly from this link.
Release notes. 1.0.9
- Ship damage segment overhaul & visualisation system.
> Mouse over the segment name in the Ship Info panel and the corresponding segment will be highlighted on the ship. Segments are also highlighted in the Repairs screen.
> Damage calculations have been updated so that projectiles hitting a ship match the visualisation.
- Added ability to rename Officers, once recruited
- Changed fighter AI logic when selecting targets to bias towards other fighter squadrons, especially ones that are targeting them
- Added a multiplayer slow down and no fly zone, called the Operational Zone, to reduce griefing :(
> Updated "Refinery" and "Dark Nebula" to include more environmental elements to support the Operational Zone boundaries
- Cylon Fleets now have greater variation of fleets at every stage of the game, including smaller fleets during mid- & late-game so that inexperience commanders have a greater change of survival
- Made the ship projections a shade of yellow color if they are moved during the current turn (when not selected)
- Made squadrons slightly avoid other squadrons so they don't overlap, making it easier to see and select fighters during combat
- Added 'TAB' key as a non-remappable standalone only button to select the next ship (in the battle scene)
- Added a back button/prompt to the pre-practice panels in multiplayer after selecting the map and fleet points. This hides the multiplayer tab buttons. Esc key will now also go back when in the pre practice panels.
- Minor subsystem position reassignments across some ships
- Post battle screen adjustments:
> By default, the ship that did the most damage is selected in the post battle panel
> Added the opponent/ally in the post battle screen for multiplayer games
> Added a time and date to the bottom left for multiplayer games
> Added an Enemy Ships Destroyed stat
> Fixed Bug: Damage dealt isn't tracked if versing the same faction in multiplayer
- Various minor UI improvements for gamepad users:
> Added 'Y' for battle functions menu gamepad prompt to battle scene
> Added the subsystem being repaired to the repairing 3D label
> Made the subsystem health bar flash white in the ship info panel if it was being repaired
> Added a repair icon animation next to the ship info panel subsystem if it was being repaired (only on gamepad)
> The gamepad left stick direction is now used to select ship action menu buttons
> Added some acceleration to the Dpad when positioning a ship in the battle scene
- Prevented a recorded replay from being cancelled before it was setup properly
- Prevented issue whereby double-clicking the record autocam button resulted in start recording being called twice
- Refactored all tutorials when using a gamepad
- Pressing Enter now confirms missile targeting, focus fire, posture, repairing, hacking and cylon system processes.
- Fixed Bug: Achievement issues :
> Articles of Colonization (achievement not updating when resuming a save file)
> Fixed all progress achievements on steam not updating properly
- Fixed Bug: Screen resolution issue with 4:3 screens (scaled by width if below 16:9 aspect ratio, and shifted back camera for 3D UI in war room for lower aspect ratios)
- Fixed Bug: Cancelling a squadron launch command will remove all launch squadron command icons for the mothership
- FIX: Disabled the sending of any UI navigation events while in MouseAndKeyboard mode.
- Fixed Bug: gamepad prompts in battle scene didn't have support for Russian characters
- Fixed firewall boost not working when raptors were docked
- Fixed bug where raptors stayed docked with targets after a move command was given (the docked icon remained, while the raptor squadron flew away)
- Fixed bug where subsystem strength was used for quadrant colours in repair subsystems panel, instead of subsystem health
- FIX: Wardriver Missile Jammer now looks for missiles not on the same team instead of looking for faction
- FIX: Post battle panel now uses "WITH" text instead of "VS" for co-op matches
- Fixed Bug: Highlighting issue for fleet index widgets on gamepad.
- Fixed bug where the shipListIndexWidget appeared briefly after selecting a jump location.
- Fixed Bug with TutorialManager where gamepad buttons were disabled even though the tutorial was set to story events only.
- Fixed Issue: Skirmish maps previews take too long to load in
- Fixed Bug: Enable D-pad for functions menus
- FIX: Made chaff clouds savable in mid battle
- Fixed Bug: Post battle screen sometimes did not appear after a co-op MP match
- Fixed Bug: Cannot overwrite saved games or load a game from options menu when using a gamepad
- Fixed Bug: Missing german "flavour" text when zoomed in to a planet
- FIX: Fixed issue where gamepad buttons appeared in keyboard and mouse mode
- Fixed Bug: Exception in War Room after saving diplomat mission
- Fixed Bug: Flak stops when a flak command has been created
- Video recorder feature sometimes fails to complete, requiring the game to be restarted. We are still working on this.