Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: AxisAllies

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: AxisAllies Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: AxisAllies - 8/3/2018 3:26:12 AM   
Twotribes

The Soviets continue to upgrade and prepare to defend the homeland.

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 91
RE: AxisAllies - 8/3/2018 11:19:23 PM   
LJBurstyn

Soviets make alliance with the USA...this makes it look like the Soviets will soon join the Allies.

Another German attack on a small sub group off England...British lose 1 submarine, 4 Spitifire V, and 35 Spitifire IX....I think the game misspelled Spitfire (don't think spitifire is correct). While losing 1 Bf109F and 3 Fw190A's. Next turn is beginning of new year and new research is available...so it is time to save up the PP's,..

Italy is not saving up PP's because it's production S%#KS. As do it's tanks and most of it's planes. But it is producing combat units. Italy is giving most of it's overseas cities to Germany as Italy does not have occupy tech and will never likely produce enough PP to get it. Italy would like to buy some German equipment the same way the British can buy some American equipment.

Japan sees that China surrendered to the USA....this should not be allowed as they are an ally not an enemy. (Look up definition of surrender.) Japan prepares for war with whoever attacks it. The Shanghai Command is renamed the 7th Army and moved to Peking...It will form an Army to deter the Soviets along with the 3rd Army. The 6th Army is formed in Vietnam area to take over defense of that coast when Saigon is finally captured. The 4th Army will be responsible for the coastline between just north of Hanoi and just north of Hong Kong. The 5th Army will be responsible for the coastline between just north of Hong Kong to the Peking Area. Korean Command will take over the area near Peking to the Soviet border. The 2nd Army will take over guarding the border with the Soviets in Manchuria. Japan also looks forward to the new year and new researches.

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 92
RE: AxisAllies - 8/4/2018 12:28:03 AM   
Twotribes

The Soviets have made no declaration of war and have not even manned their border so the whining coming from the Japanese is just paranoia of a thug speaking.

(in reply to LJBurstyn)
Post #: 93
RE: AxisAllies - 8/5/2018 3:57:42 PM   
LJBurstyn

The Japanese seems to have accidentally offended the Soviet nation...we humbly apologize for any offense.

A new year has started and thus lots of new researches become available. All Axis nations took advantage of this (except Italy which has no PP).

Weather stopped any air attacks off the coast of France but it allows Germany to replace any air losses. Germany spent a lot of PP to buy new researches so expect some new equipment to show up in the front soon.

Italy is putting all it's production into combat units in the hopes that it will stem the tide of American advances. They seem to be everywhere in LARGE numbers with the latest equipment.

Japan continues to move armies into position to repel any attacks and continue what advances we can. Japan also spent lots of PP for new equipment that hopefully will help beat back the omnipresent Americans.

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 94
RE: AxisAllies - 8/5/2018 11:15:22 PM   
Twotribes

The Russian Bear is not amused by threats. Having taken no offensive action but accused of attacking the Bear rightly spoke out. We accept your apology.

(in reply to LJBurstyn)
Post #: 95
RE: AxisAllies - 8/14/2018 11:19:53 PM   
Twotribes

This game stalled?

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 96
RE: AxisAllies - 8/14/2018 11:36:21 PM   
Bombur

Sorry, my mistake, fixing it in a few hours.

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 97
RE: AxisAllies - 8/25/2018 7:02:24 PM   
Twotribes

The latest turn says Soviets but is USA turn.

(in reply to Bombur)
Post #: 98
RE: AxisAllies - 8/25/2018 7:56:00 PM   
Bombur

Fixed

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 99
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: AxisAllies Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI