Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Moscow Front HQ goes on HOLIDAY in Stalingrad

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> Moscow Front HQ goes on HOLIDAY in Stalingrad Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Moscow Front HQ goes on HOLIDAY in Stalingrad - 8/18/2017 2:05:01 AM   
HardLuckYetAgain

Sooooooooooo, I decided to move out (relocate) the Moscow Front HQ to get it away from the city of Moscow. Little did I know that it would take the "YELLOW" brick road to Stalingrad trying to find the land of OZ. Now Dorthy, the Lion King, the Tin man, and the Straw Man are looking for Toto near Stalingrad. I first started out hoping to at least have the Moscow Front HQ go to the east a little bit. But NOooooooooooo! It wanted to go SE. So I tried again only for it to go South. I continued to do this and every single time the little F'rs went south and for some ungodly reason it gravitated towards Stalingrad where the little F'r got stuck! I mean Stuck, it will relocate in a 4 pattern area never to leave this cauldron that I have circled in yellow.

Time to send out the PIKACHUS to retrieve this HQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i33r91d26E

Attachment (1)

Post #: 1
RE: Moscow Front HQ goes on HOLIDAY in Stalingrad - 8/18/2017 2:08:01 AM   
HardLuckYetAgain

One good thing is my truck pool looks GREAT for turn 10 :)

(in reply to HardLuckYetAgain)
Post #: 2
RE: Moscow Front HQ goes on HOLIDAY in Stalingrad - 8/18/2017 5:21:38 AM   
M60A3TTS

I believe it will find its way back to Kansas next turn. But, to keep it out of any of the three city hexes again, you should make sure they are all occupied by three other units before ending your turn.

(in reply to HardLuckYetAgain)
Post #: 3
RE: Moscow Front HQ goes on HOLIDAY in Stalingrad - 8/18/2017 12:46:51 PM   
HardLuckYetAgain

quote:

ORIGINAL: M60A3TTS

I believe it will find its way back to Kansas next turn. But, to keep it out of any of the three city hexes again, you should make sure they are all occupied by three other units before ending your turn.

Oh really? Well the YELLOW brick road never did go through the 3 city hexes of Moscow. The YELLOW brick road went south never touching Moscow. I just got tired of clicking relocate otherwise I would see if the relocate of the HQ would leave the Stalingrad area(I clicked relocate for about 15 minutes) I know in other games the HQ did a semi OK job and I settled for an area, most of the time, 10ish hexes SE of Moscow. I just wanted to see if it would head back north, oh well. But still the randomness of the relocation is always, and I mean ALWAYS S or SE movement and only N if it has no other choice.

(in reply to M60A3TTS)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> The War Room >> Moscow Front HQ goes on HOLIDAY in Stalingrad Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI