Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question on tigers unleashed

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Question on tigers unleashed Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question on tigers unleashed - 7/30/2017 11:39:30 PM   
pkpowers

I have stuck with this sim since it first came out. It is close to the successor of one of my hps favorites of all time, panthers in the shadows. I have downloaded and installed the latest beta patch. All is improved except for the defensive status of any defenders in my self made scenarios. They never open fire at all. Ive checked the parameters and cant determine the cause of this. Hopefully a tu expert can bail me out. Thanks for any help.
Post #: 1
RE: Question on tigers unleashed - 7/31/2017 12:56:30 AM   
wodin

pkpowers..it's a tricky one here..an issue we know about and work on it..etimes though it's fine..one thing to do though..when designing a scenario with the Ai make sure they are already in great defensive epostions. Also give Mgroup orders to units that need them AND SET UNIT SOPS!!..This will help the AI no end.

Also spotting is so damn complex you may find they just haven't seen the enemy..ANYTHIGN you find strange..save the game and maybe take a screenshot and send it to Scott..we want as much feedback aaisble issues sent as possible:)

Send me your email aswell

(in reply to pkpowers)
Post #: 2
RE: Question on tigers unleashed - 7/31/2017 1:00:23 AM   
wodin

A good recent feature to see what your units are spotting (we will be making the spotting lines different colours to show what sort of spotting method is used at some point) is the overlay called Last Known Reports (TFHQ) under Display

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 3
RE: Question on tigers unleashed - 7/31/2017 1:17:02 AM   
wodin

Another thing remember the 100m hex..this means if we are talking about rifles your looking at around three or four hex range..talking smg's then one hex if not in same hex range:) Also as said SET AI SOPS and any MGroup orders..sometimes your best aswell even if on defense do it so the AI also has an OBJ say to defend that they will move troops to..as said we really need to tuck into the AI shortly.

mail Scott at Scott@hpssims.Com

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 4
RE: Question on tigers unleashed - 7/31/2017 1:32:00 AM   
wodin

As this is Matrix forum. As I'm involved with TU and Scott then please message or email me any questions or issues with the game..j__rimmer@hotmail.com

We CRAVE more feedback and reports!

Thanks

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Question on tigers unleashed Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI