Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

BUGS!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Victory and Glory: Napoleon >> BUGS!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
BUGS!!! - 7/19/2017 2:52:41 AM   
Petiloup

A few bugs I noticed.

- Kingdom of Northern Italy created: you should get 5 units as written on the card and get only 4.
- The Ottoman can't move to regions that are not Russian controlled or not controlled. When you try it says "You can't move to
Major power regions unless at war with France" but even so can't move when at war.
- Minor battle, first I find frustrating that when there are 6 enemy units against your 20 then you can put 7 or 8 against them
and there is no buffer region for your artillery to work so you end up losing a few units in the process most of the time.
While it would be on the major battle map then you would wipe that army easily.
- Partisan surprise attack, for the same reason I wait till there is at least 8/9 Partisan units to attack them so it goes to
a major battle map and I can Eliminate them one by one and also no surprise attack on a major battle map. Also the battle will
last more than 2 rounds.
- Overall there should be some bonuses on a minor battle when you have plenty of units against a few.
- The AI Denmark card is played when Denmark is already French.
Post #: 1
RE: BUGS!!! - 2/5/2018 11:50:44 AM   
KorutZelva

quote:

ORIGINAL: Petiloup

A few bugs I noticed.

- Kingdom of Northern Italy created: you should get 5 units as written on the card and get only 4.
- The Ottoman can't move to regions that are not Russian controlled or not controlled. When you try it says "You can't move to
Major power regions unless at war with France" but even so can't move when at war.
- Minor battle, first I find frustrating that when there are 6 enemy units against your 20 then you can put 7 or 8 against them
and there is no buffer region for your artillery to work so you end up losing a few units in the process most of the time.
While it would be on the major battle map then you would wipe that army easily.
- Partisan surprise attack, for the same reason I wait till there is at least 8/9 Partisan units to attack them so it goes to
a major battle map and I can Eliminate them one by one and also no surprise attack on a major battle map. Also the battle will
last more than 2 rounds.
- Overall there should be some bonuses on a minor battle when you have plenty of units against a few.
- The AI Denmark card is played when Denmark is already French.

The ideal army composition to deal to fight minor battle is different from the major battle. Don't use your artillery for those if you can help it. Minor battle can be used in your favor when outnumbered, especially if the enemy doesn't have much cavalry to face you with.

(in reply to Petiloup)
Post #: 2
RE: BUGS!!! - 4/18/2018 8:48:24 PM   
Nicolas II

Same bug for me

(in reply to KorutZelva)
Post #: 3
RE: BUGS!!! - 4/19/2018 3:58:53 AM   
mercenarius

These errors should be corrected in the last update. Are you sure that you are playing the most recent version?

What version & build does the main menu show when you start the game?

James Warshawsky
Forced March Games, LLC

(in reply to Nicolas II)
Post #: 4
RE: BUGS!!! - 4/19/2018 8:42:22 AM   
Nicolas II

quote:

ORIGINAL: mercenarius
Are you sure that you are playing the most recent version?

Oups... I did not.

No more errors in this recent version, thanks for info

(in reply to mercenarius)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Victory and Glory: Napoleon >> BUGS!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI