OT : Darkest Hour (Churchill movie Dec 2017)

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

patrickl

OT : Darkest Hour (Churchill movie Dec 2017)

Post by patrickl »

Another Churchill movie scheduled to be released Dec 2017.

Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnnEH7JimwY
Banner designed by rogueusmc
DOCUP

RE: OT : Darkest Hour (Churchill movie Dec 2017)

Post by DOCUP »

To me this looks good. Churchill was a hero of mine growing up.
adarbrauner

Post by adarbrauner »

As much as I like Churchill, one of the towering figures of previous century and who's still extending his influence and legacy to these days - and on the contrary, the more time is passing, the more he's studied, appreciated, admired and found source of unimitable inspiration - and probably the finest person England has ever gifted us, and probably the prime catalizer int this lower world for its salvation from the darkest hour it has ever faced to date

I don't find that this movie is rendering any particular justice to him;

the movie rendering of his "we shall never surrender" speech has nothing of the power, eloquence, electricity and emotion of the original as heard by sound record only, in my opinion.
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

No actor can expect to have the same impact as that given in the original speech, Lincoln's The Gettysburg Address for example.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”