From: Northwestern Georgia, USA
Five things I've found helpful as an Allied player:
1. Create alternate screen identify "NYGiants" and frequently log on, pretending to "help" John run his economy.
2. "Accidentally" misclick on his AAR and fail to notice until after reading 20 to 22 posts. Rinse. Repeat.
3. Every day, go to Subway for lunch, order foot-long, name it "John III," light three dark candles, and stick toothpicks in sub while crying "Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!"
4. Bribe LaSalle, Colorado, police department to commit acts of sabotage against John: car hits power pole knocking out power; computer crashes; new computer needed; Platte River floods; wife catches virus; John hurts ankle; employees call in sick; boss offers to sell business but then decides at last minute to renegotiate and ask for 5x the price. IE, keep John in turmoil and exhausted.
5. Occasionally accidentally "forget" house rules, using 4EB to bomb huge stacks in open; using 4EB at 2,000 feet against enemy shipping; send restricted units from India all the say to Singapore before remembering they're restricted; remind John of miscellaneous house rules that he's forgotten but that actually never existed, like "Japan has to pay full PP for any unit - including unrestricted units - to move from one hex to another.