Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

TOAW IV BETA AAR - Part I

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> TOAW IV BETA AAR - Part I Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
TOAW IV BETA AAR - Part I - 6/23/2017 7:57:06 AM   
Daniele

The Operational Art of War IV – BETA AAR

By Larry

My D21 Game These Are All Done - Part I

As of June 22, 1941

Here's what the map looks like zoomed all the way out at game start from the Axis point of view.

Here's the game options I'm using.

I notice that the proficiency of the German fighters is exemplory and higher than I expected. I'd like to keep track of this air unit to see if the proficiency gets any higher as the game goes on. The Axis air shock is 140 and the Soviet air shock is 28 or so and I'm thinking that the situation calls for some airfield attacks to punish the Soviet air power a bit. Cut down on the numbers I'll have to fight when the shock levels normalize.

I did a save game and then executed the airfield attacks as a sandbox exercise and I saw lot of evaporating Soviet air units and those that survived the attacks are in poor shape but I don't expect Elmer to pull them back to safety ro rest. Let's see if he does.

Here's what the front lines look like at game start. Nothing special in my strategy...goal is Riga and Pskov eventually.

READ THE FULL ENTRY HERE
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> TOAW IV BETA AAR - Part I Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI