CTD x 3

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
sapper32

CTD x 3

Post by sapper32 »

Hi i started the game as usual and went to the PBEM++ to continue my two PBEM games the first game loaded ok but froze after i had played about 10% of the turn and the CTD i returned to the PBEM++ and the game was still there so i reloaded and started over i concluded the turn and went to end my turn a message came up saying there had been an error then the usual message came up to say the game had saved and been sent to the PBEM++ server but when i returned to the PBEM++ the game was still there available for me to play so cant have saved.
I started up my second PBEM game and after about 50% complete the message came up saying left click error then it CTD my first action is to reinstall the game and patch up ??

Ian
The battle of Medjerda is almost forgotten,but was fought against highly disciplined German troops and blasted a route straight to Tunis it was a perfect infiltration battle and should be remembered as the best fought British battle of the war.
Hubert Cater

RE: CTD x 3

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi Sapper32,

Could you tell me which version of the game you are playing? Is this the v1.03 version?

Thanks,
Hubert
sapper32

RE: CTD x 3

Post by sapper32 »

Yeah it's version 1.03 I have played both turns out on my laptop so it seems my PC install is buggy will do a reinstall and see if OK

Thanks for response

Ian
The battle of Medjerda is almost forgotten,but was fought against highly disciplined German troops and blasted a route straight to Tunis it was a perfect infiltration battle and should be remembered as the best fought British battle of the war.

Return to “Tech Support”