Scenario Configuration Question

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

astjohn76

Scenario Configuration Question

Post by astjohn76 »

Does anyone know how to edit the flags in the scenario configurations menu?

I am looking to see if its possible to edit the German flag to the historical one.

Thank You
Paullus

RE: Scenario Configuration Question

Post by Paullus »

You need to edit the Terrain.png file in the Graphics folder. Be careful and backup the file first. Check out the mods and see if anyone has done it already.
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
astjohn76

Post by astjohn76 »

Hello and thank you for the response. I actually managed to edit the terrain file successfully. It corrected the flag in the top right by the turn segment. The problem is if I start a new scenario the scenario configuration screen still shows the old flag. Plus if I click scenario attributes I still see the old flag. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: astjohn76

Hello and thank you for the response. I actually managed to edit the terrain file successfully. It corrected the flag in the top right by the turn segment. The problem is if I start a new scenario the scenario configuration screen still shows the old flag. Plus if I click scenario attributes I still see the old flag. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Those flags are part of GUI and are hard coded into the application, they cannot be modified.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”