Order of Battle: Kriegsmarine is out!

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Lukas, Erik2

Daniele

Order of Battle: Kriegsmarine is out!

Post by Daniele »

In Order of Battle: Kriegsmarine you'll brave heavy enemy fire while at the lead of powerful battleships and cruisers - true beasts of steel! You will command silent predators, marvels of German engineering, the U-Boots, in their lethal hunt for Allied convoys. You will build and employ massive new Carriers, platforms from where to launch your newest aircraft, and gain a devastating edge over your enemies.

Kriegsmarine is all of this, and more. Your efforts will decide the fate of the war. Are you up to the task?

The new DLC for the Order of Battle series releases today on our store and on Steam. It features the exploits of the Kriegsmarine, the German Navy, in its effort to fight Allied supremacy at sea. It adds many new units, and it presents players with the intriguing possibility of exploring “what-if” scenarios: what if Germany had developed, built and deployed aircraft carriers? What if Germany had fully executed Plan Z and built the next-generation battleships? You have the choice.

That’s not all! Kriegsmarine is accompanied by several new features which have an effect on naval gameplay in general: new mechanics such as fire efficiency and hit avoidance, new submarine rules, primary and secondary guns for ships, new unit types, a first look at the Skirmish mode, and more! It is truly a massive update.

And if you’re still unconvinced, we’ll stream the game tomorrow on our Twitch channel!

So what are you waiting for? Get Kriegsmarine now, and give us your feedback on the forum!
Matto

RE: Order of Battle: Kriegsmarine is out!

Post by Matto »

Bought it, love it ... thanks [8D]
Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ... 8-)
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

terminator

Post by terminator »

Decent price for a good DLC (I was beta tester)[:)]

The list of the scenarios could be added in the description.
MemoryLeak

Post by MemoryLeak »

Thank you for the discount for being a beta-tester. However, I can't begin to describe how
much I hate your system for getting updates. I just bought Kriegsmarine and while trying to install
it is says I need a later version of OOB. OK...

Every fu*cking time I buy a game from you it is the same frustrating story. I don't know if I'm
punched or bored. Part of OOB is on Steam and part is on my computer. I have every iteration of it but only
some are registered or serialed or approved by Congress. I guess, but I don't know, I may have bought
the main game,OOB:WWII(if it is the main game, who the fu*k knows?)on Steam so I don't have any idea how to
register it on your website? If I got a serial number from them I sure as hell don't have it now.
. Christ. do you really hate your customers this much to put them thru this crap every time?

I suggest you stand back and take a look at your system thru the eyes of an occasion user that buys a game
once every several months, and not from some nerdy point of view of someone who doesn't have a life and
accesses your site every five minutes.

Other distributors don't do this.
If you want to make GOD laugh, tell him your future plans

USS Long Beach CGN-9
RM2 1969-1973
bru888

Post by bru888 »

I don't know what the story is above - I had no problems like that. I just wanted to stop by and say how much I liked Kriegsmarine. Is it a major undertaking? No. Is it enjoyable and worth the price paid? I'd say so, yes.
VegasOZ

Post by VegasOZ »

Kriegsmarine is FUN to play and well worth the price on sale. Highly recommended.
Zecke

Post by Zecke »

is fun is fun..
Epsilon Eridani

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II”