Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Can't get Troops moving

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Birth of America 2: Wars in America >> Tech Support >> Can't get Troops moving Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can't get Troops moving - 4/18/2017 9:38:13 PM   
UncleSam1812

Hey Guys, I recently bought BOA2 and totally love the setting and how the game is made and successful played the Tutorial Mission.
But as soon as I select any other Setting I can't move my troops anymore. I can select them, I can drag and drop them and the sound of the Troops moving plays...
But no way is shown, no destination is shown, nothing is selected.
Sometimes the way shows up after one term, sometimes not. While the term is being processed the selected troops start moving, sometimes as I want them to, sometimes they just jump back or whatever...
Also in the Menu when I select "Update" it shows a message that it can't check for updates and I should check my internet connection (with some typing errors)...
I fully uninstalled and removed it, I reinstalled it, I loaded the patch/update version from this page... what should/could I do?
Post #: 1
RE: Can't get Troops moving - 6/19/2017 6:20:15 PM   
loki100

sorry this is a very late response so hope you got it sorted.

You might be better posting in the tech support section on the AGEOD forums as more traffic.

AARs:
WiTW: Once Upon a Time (somewhere)in the West; Fischia il vento; (oh) For a few Panzers More; XXX Corps Diary; Infamy, Infamy!
Others at AGEOD
PoN: A clear bright sun

(in reply to UncleSam1812)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Birth of America 2: Wars in America >> Tech Support >> Can't get Troops moving Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI