No Chance to Hit Message

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

Gerry4321

No Chance to Hit Message

Post by Gerry4321 »

Hello:
Why would the Grenadiers have no chance to hit a truck at 222 m? Erik was firing at trucks in his boot camp video. Thanks.

Attachments
NoChance.jpg
NoChance.jpg (321.49 KiB) Viewed 82 times
rickier65

RE: No Chance to Hit Message

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Gerry

Hello:
Why would the Grenadiers have no chance to hit a truck at 222 m? Erik was firing at trucks in his boot camp video. Thanks.

Is that vehicle abandoned?

Thanks
Rick
Gerry4321

Post by Gerry4321 »

Must have been something like that as when the other trucks came along I was able to target them.

Is there any visual indication that a vehicle is abandoned? Thanks.
rickier65

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Gerry

Must have been something like that as when the other trucks came along I was able to target them.

Is there any visual indication that a vehicle is abandoned? Thanks.

I looks like you play with the unit icons showing (the floating coins above units). If the unit is destroyed or abandoned, that floating icon doesn't show up, it only shows for units that are currently alive. You can toggle them off with the 'i' key, but it does make it harder to see or find units.

Thanks
Rick

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”