Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Air scrappage

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Air scrappage Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Air scrappage - 3/21/2017 6:46:40 PM   
Telemecus

As I understand the manual there is no scrappage of aircraft like there is for ground elements. Damaged aircraft in airgroups might be written off. But aircraft in pools will still be there at the end unless they are swapped/upgraded to an air unit. This would also mean that Axis Minors who start the campaign game with very few of a particular model all in the pool will still have them at the end as there are not enough for even one air unit, there is no capture of aircraft and they can never be scrapped. Is this right? And if so why have all this equipment in the game that can never be used?

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 3/21/2017 7:43:48 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Air scrappage - 4/10/2017 5:10:04 PM   
Telemecus

Managed to find the answer and will add it here for others future reference. Air scrappage is in the code but, for the 1941 campaign scenarios that come with the program the default setting is no scrappage occurs.

[Normally I would guess no one will read this, but a forums red agent is shadowing me so I must keep them busy - 1945 Slovakian air pools are vital intelligence to them]

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 2
RE: Air scrappage - 5/15/2017 3:52:49 PM   
Armatrading

I have noticed that the aircraft themselves can be converted. The ones so far I have seen are He111H-3 to He111H-3, Bf109E-3 to Bf109E-4B and Bf110C4B to Bf110E. Is there a list anywhere where we can see all possible aircraft conversions ideally with the armament points costs.

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 3
RE: Air scrappage - 8/19/2018 1:20:52 PM   
Telemecus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Armatrading
Is there a list anywhere where we can see all possible aircraft conversions ideally with the armament points costs.

Air conversions in v1.10.00 Axis

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 8/19/2018 6:41:34 PM >

(in reply to Armatrading)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Air scrappage Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI