Version 1.60 Patch notes

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

Daniele

Version 1.60 Patch notes

Post by Daniele »

Hi all!

Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw to Paris has been updated to version 1.60!

You can download the patch from here

1.60 Changelog:

- Big update of the core code base of Warsaw To Paris fixing loads of minor issues and glitches

- Minimalist Counter option added

- Regime Coloring option added

- In-game resolution changes added

- Possibility for windowed play added through windows.txt config file

- High Speed map scrolling option added

- New variant of Poland 1939 scenario sporting a Hybrid AI (dc2/dc3) to provide you with a new opponent that plays differently than what you where used too!

Jagger2002

RE: Version 1.60 Patch notes

Post by Jagger2002 »

It appears the scenario edit button has disappeared with the new patch. Another player noticed it was missing and asked me about it. I checked also and confirmed it is missing on my 1.60 game as well. The edit button was definitely there prior to 1.60.
Vic

Post by Vic »

Hi,

Sorry there. Thanks for notifying me.

I uploaded a fixed version of v1.60b over here:

http://www.vrdesigns.net/privatepatch/W ... v160b2.zip

Just rename your current WarsawToParis.exe something like WarsawToParis_backup.exe and copy the .exe in the zip in it the same directory.

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Lascar

Post by Lascar »

Hi Vic,

I replaced the executable as you directed. Now it asks for a username and password.[&:]
gabeeg

Post by gabeeg »

I can report the same, since replacing the executable it asks for a username and pass and then closes out if given the obviously wrong pass :)
Kind Regards,

Harry
Vic

Post by Vic »

Hi guys,

Thanks for correcting me. I must have been sleepwalking. Thanks for keeping me sharp here. Its really appreciated.

I re-uploaded it without the password check, the correct version number and took the opportunity to also add the missing background graphics for the 'textual' combat view.

Best wishes,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
Wavell1940

Post by Wavell1940 »

Hi, I've just re-installed DC: Blitzkrieg on my new PC. The installer informs me that I have installed v160b, but when I start up the game the version listed in the top left hand corner of the menu screen is v104i. Any advice on what might be going on gratefully received.
Thanks,
Andrew
elmo3

Post by elmo3 »

Just updated to 1.60b and that is what shows in the upper left of the screen for me. Maybe you did the update to the wrong directory? I noticed that the installer said I was already at 1.60b when I wasn't. Had to tell it to just continue anyway and the update worked fine.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
Wavell1940

Post by Wavell1940 »

Many thanks, elmo3. I tried your solution and the correct update number is now showing on the menu page.
elmo3

Post by elmo3 »

Glad to help.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”