Strange location graphic

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

GI Jive

Strange location graphic

Post by GI Jive »

Playing my own mod using the latest Beta... When I scrolled over location 1269 the text background box stretched across the full width of the screen (image in left). Also, the place name did not appear. This happened every time I tried it. Otherwise, the game seemed to be working OK. This spanned multiple turns, saves, computer shut down, restarted, etc. Just recently it seems to work normally (image on right). Other than being a distraction it may not affect game function, but does anyone know what might have caused this?

Attachments
Strangeplace.jpg
Strangeplace.jpg (88.65 KiB) Viewed 50 times
Lokasenna

RE: Strange location graphic

Post by Lokasenna »

I think this is an error in the pwhex or base database. Look at the name of the base in question - I think there's a problem with it.

Same thing happens with French Frigate Shoal in stock scenarios.
GI Jive

Post by GI Jive »

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure what I did but somehow clicking back and forth in the base database may have fixed it.
NigelKentarus

Post by NigelKentarus »

It was doing it to me also at French Frigate Shoals. I'm playing DBB-B Scen. 28. It stopped and looks normal now. I'm not sure what fixed it, I was using Chemkids Topo map but have since switched to Pacifica Bellum map. I might have even reinstalled everything since I last checked it, but it looks normal now.
Fight like you're the 3rd monkey on the plank to Noah's ark. And brother, it's starting to rain.

Return to “Tech Support”