Multiple photos in post

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Xargun

Multiple photos in post

Post by Xargun »

I remember being able to have multiple photos in a single post, but cannot remember how. Can someone refresh my memory ?

Xargun
TulliusDetritus

RE: Multiple photos in post

Post by TulliusDetritus »

I don't think you can. This is the technique I used when I wrote AGEOD ACW 2 and WitE AARs.
Open a new paint file (or whatever software you're using). Paste the first pic. Resize the background and paste the second picture for example below. Save.
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

On the General Forum you used to be able to upload up to 3 photos on the same post. It must have recently changed, because that's what built the "Australian Beauties" thread 'database'.
Xargun

Post by Xargun »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

On the General Forum you used to be able to upload up to 3 photos on the same post. It must have recently changed, because that's what built the "Australian Beauties" thread 'database'.

I cannot even get it to allow me to upload one. I do the upload but it never places it within the post.
rustysi

Post by rustysi »

I cannot even get it to allow me to upload one. I do the upload but it never places it within the post.

Pretty sure there is a size limit to the photo as well.
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb
Xargun

Post by Xargun »

ORIGINAL: rustysi

Pretty sure there is a size limit to the photo as well.

I figured it out. It doesn't post the pic until you finish your post - the preview doesn't show it.
Anachro

Post by Anachro »

You can upload multiple images to a site like imgur and then link them all into one post using the Image commands.
"Now excuse me while I go polish my balls ..." - BBfanboy

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”