Mods and the old Forum

Armored Brigade is a real-time tactical wargame, focusing on realism and playability
thevolvofan

Mods and the old Forum

Post by thevolvofan »

Hi! I just wanted to check out some of the mods that were made for this game but for the life of me i can´t find how you register on their old forum any help will be apprieciated!
Kind regards!
Veitikka

RE: Mods and the old Forum

Post by Veitikka »

ORIGINAL: thevolvofan

Hi! I just wanted to check out some of the mods that were made for this game but for the life of me i can´t find how you register on their old forum any help will be apprieciated!
Kind regards!

Hello. It was decided that we should have all forum discussion in one place, and that's why the traffic is redirected to this forum. I disabled new registrations on our old forum. The freeware game and the old mods are not available on the site because they have no official support.
Know thyself!
thevolvofan

RE: Mods and the old Forum

Post by thevolvofan »

ORIGINAL: Veitikka

ORIGINAL: thevolvofan

Kind regards!

Hello. It was decided that we should have all forum discussion in one place, and that's why the traffic is redirected to this forum. I disabled new registrations on our old forum. The freeware game and the old mods are not available on the site because they have no official support.

Aww that´s a pity... Thanks anyways!

Return to “Armored Brigade”