Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

AAR v1.04 Italian Campaign PROBLEM

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Piercing Fortress Europa >> After Action Reports >> AAR v1.04 Italian Campaign PROBLEM Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
AAR v1.04 Italian Campaign PROBLEM - 2/28/2017 9:47:56 AM   
Rasputitsa

I continued the AAR, but what seems to be a supply bug has returned, although I have only run in 'Windows 7', when I thought that this might be a 'Windows 10' issue.

I operated my house rule, not allocating workers to a port when enemy units were adjacent, which I dealt with by Turn 22 and added the workers.

This was the effect :

NAPLES has taken over most of the supply, even though not at full capacity, knocking out most of the effect from the other ports, which also happened when I brought TARANTO into use earlier in the game. I was able to neutralise the TARANTO effect by taking out the workers, but I cannot do this with NAPLES as it is essential to the game.

By knocking out the supply effect from BARI, it has put the Eastern front line into 0% supply.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Rasputitsa -- 2/28/2017 9:57:38 AM >

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon
Post #: 1
RE: AAR v1.04 Italian Campaign PROBLEM - 2/28/2017 9:59:37 AM   
Rasputitsa

I continued to play on, to see if the supply effects corrected, as NAPLES port capacity increased to a more normal setting. Here is the next Turn 23, with NAPLES supply spread unrealistically to 100% over nearly all of the map.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Rasputitsa -- 2/28/2017 10:14:01 AM >

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

(in reply to Rasputitsa)
Post #: 2
RE: AAR v1.04 Italian Campaign PROBLEM - 2/28/2017 10:03:10 AM   
Rasputitsa

Still playing on, hoping that the supply issue would resolve itself, now into Turn 24. All that has happened is that as NAPLES port capacity increases, it just spreads 100% further over the whole map.

See in the top info bar, it is now snowing and supply difficulties become a major part of the game, which is now meaningless with this supply fault.

I am not giving up just yet, as the Allies have just captured another port at TERMOLI and I will see how that effects the supply balance. Good news is, I finally got the amphibious invasion to work, with the Commandos taking the beach just North of TERMOLI, just when the plan was coming together, now this

It has been a good game, with a realistic representation of the Italian Campaign and I hope this issue resolves itself, if only to find out how the game develops, as the action moves North. Also looking for a work-around, maybe by adjusting the number of workers.

It may be that this has been caused by moving the running game between different computers when travelling, I will try a restart, sticking to one system and see what happens.

I am repeating this to Tech Support, it would be a shame to lose a game with so much potential.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Rasputitsa -- 2/28/2017 10:38:17 AM >

(in reply to Rasputitsa)
Post #: 3
RE: AAR v1.04 Italian Campaign PROBLEM - 11/7/2017 10:00:46 AM   
Zecke

ME..Womak¡

played lots of game for example PANZER GENERAL fron SSI; and when the americans invade ITALY; put only THE BIG ONES INFANTRY iN FRONT if you are AXIS...The mechanics armored NO; panzers to Push then back by 1v1; the americas only have two roads very very far away from each other.

AS american i always attaked from the LEFT side; your right from the pictures you put.

(sorry for my ENGLISH, but thats way i participate)

and Be aware if AXIS from ANZIO; in Panzer general they desembark

< Message edited by Zecke -- 11/7/2017 10:04:15 AM >

(in reply to Rasputitsa)
Post #: 4
RE: AAR v1.04 Italian Campaign PROBLEM - 11/7/2017 10:26:55 AM   
Zecke

my record¡...(WIPT) you have to see it.

(in reply to Zecke)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Piercing Fortress Europa >> After Action Reports >> AAR v1.04 Italian Campaign PROBLEM Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI