Portage ?

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Peter Fisla, Paullus

Gribeauval

Portage ?

Post by Gribeauval »

Do the vehicles have a passenger portage value and a towing portage value in this game (that could be used later after some updates) ?

One of the player suggested a change in the way the infos were displayed in TOTH (the thread is "My experience with TOTH").
There was a picture with a german half-track and I see a passenger portage value and a towing portage value for this vehicle.

Regards.
Paullus

RE: Portage ?

Post by Paullus »

No there is no portage capacity for vehicles at the moment. It is a possibility in the future.
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
asl3d

RE: Portage ?

Post by asl3d »

ORIGINAL: Gribeauval

Do the vehicles have a passenger portage value and a towing portage value in this game (that could be used later after some updates) ?

One of the player suggested a change in the way the infos were displayed in TOTH (the thread is "My experience with TOTH").
There was a picture with a german half-track and I see a passenger portage value and a towing portage value for this vehicle.

Regards.

This information comes from the board game ASL.

I was explaining the values that appear on the original ASL counters, and that they coincide with the values of the ASL3D mod counters.

But some of these properties are not yet available for TotH.

Regards.
Semper fidelis

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”