Tigers on the Hunt: Kursk gets a Twitch Stream!

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

Daniele

Tigers on the Hunt: Kursk gets a Twitch Stream!

Post by Daniele »

Tigers on the Hunt: Kursk will be released tomorrow, and to celebrate this important occasion, our friend Idjester will stream the game on his Twitch Channel on Thursday Feb 9th from 6:00-9:00 pm EST and again on Friday Night from 6:00-9:00 pm EST!

Watch the Stream here

Get more information about Tigers on the Hunt: Kursk from its official product page
idjester

RE: Tigers on the Hunt: Kursk gets a Twitch Stream!

Post by idjester »

And I have 2 FREE DLC keys to give away thanks to the publishers Matrix Games and Slitherine. So come over and watch the DLC live and in person and you could also walk away with a free copy of the DLC pack. One free copy each night.

Thanks Matrix Games and Slitherine for your support!!!!
Hailstone

Post by Hailstone »

I know I'll be picking up a 6 pack and some chips and salsa for this event! Too bad I can't figure out why I can't open an account with TwitchTV so that I can comment but watching is good enough. Thanks idjester for your dedication to gaming, especially TotH.
dox44

Post by dox44 »

+1
idjester

Post by idjester »

If you can't comment, you can't win the prize.... Work on getting an account on twitch if you have the time, would love to hear feedback. Thanks for the comment guys, see you tomorrow night!!!
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

That's going to start a bit early for me but I hope to catch it for the last hour or more.
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

Dang it. Missed the whole thing
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
Hailstone

Post by Hailstone »

Enjoyed it IDJester, especially when you did it, did it now!
idjester

Post by idjester »

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

Dang it. Missed the whole thing

Uploading to my youtube channel right now, once finished you should be able to watch it... Great time for all I hope, lots of interesting action.

Great campaign scenario, look forward to tomorrow night.

Hope you can all make it tomorrow as well. Thanks for everyone that came out tonight.
UP844

Post by UP844 »

I missed it, but it was not my fault: I was relaxing on the bank of the Psel river when a bunch of bad guys started firing at me [;)].

I'll watch it on YouTube later today: thanks in advance, I'm sure I'm going to have great fun [&o].
Chasing Germans in the moonlight is no mean sport

Siegfried Sassoon

Long Range Fire (A7.22)........1/2 FP
dox44

Post by dox44 »

Good job IDJ!!

very entertaining.

thanks matrix/slitherine for putting this on. thanks for offering free copies to viewers

davidyes7

Post by davidyes7 »

Yes! That was really fun and informative. The game is epic and this new expansion is absolutely insane! Please do more of these twitch clinics. Idjester did a great job and thanks for putting some skin in the game with the free game giveaways!!!! Feeling very enthusiastic about gaming again!!! Respectfully, David
Stilletto

Post by Stilletto »

Thank you, Matrix for giving Idjester some keys to hand out. He did an excellent job on the stream!

I came oh so close on the first night of winning a key, but the second night had too many smart people for this old fart to have a chance.

Please consider allowing Idjester to do more things like this in the future. He's an excellent ambassador for Matrix type games!

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.

"Ms. Betty has sharp thorns, but underneath is a delicate flower." -ltfightr
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

Great show Idjester. I have watched thursdays twitch stream on your Youtube channel and had great fun. I'll watch Friday Stream later today.
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

ORIGINAL: Paullus

Great show Idjester. I have watched thursdays twitch stream on your Youtube channel and had great fun. I'll watch Friday Stream later today.

I will do that this weekend, finally have a bit of spare time :)
idjester

Post by idjester »

Hey everyone... thanks so much for the great words. I am glad I could host this game for everyone and hopefully everyone had a great time and learn lots of great things while playing.

I hope to continue playing if people keep coming to watch. If you subscribe to my twitch/youtube you should be able to keep up when we are running live. It was great fun having everyone and lots of great comments and interactions.

And a big (super huge infact) thanks to Slitherine/Matrix Games for supplying me with 2 free copies of the DLC to give away. That was very exciting and made a couple of gentlemen very happy. So again a big thanks to them for their great support on this live stream.

And one of questions to win a free copy of the DLC pack was -- what is the name of the devoloper who made Tigers on the Hunt?

That was to simple, right?
Paullus

Post by Paullus »

And the second one was day two was also a good one:" What is the name of the Operation that the Kursk DLC is taken from" or something like that.

I great to see how ones creation is being interpreted and played by others live. That is really a cool feeling. Thanks for doing this Idjester once again

Jorgen
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”