Bombur mod 1930

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and bitter defeats here.

Moderator: Vic

Bombur

Bombur mod 1930

Post by Bombur »

7 player game in a huge map
Starts in Oct 1933
No house rules, there can be only one winner
Players
1-Nippon:Bombur
2-The Republic: ironduke 1955
3-The Empire lordlau 1
4-Fascist Empire AI
5-Eastern Empire Armoured Lion
6-Das Reich Two Tribes
7-The Union cpdeyoung
Twotribes

RE: Bombur mod 1930

Post by Twotribes »

Actually didnt we agree to a set period of peace?
Favoritism is alive and well here.
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Yes, sorry, peace until december, right?
It will give us 4 turns.
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Here is the map

Attachments
Bigmap.jpg
Bigmap.jpg (231.01 KiB) Viewed 228 times
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Nippon Oct-1993

Nippon has a big trouble, our territory is divided in four non contiguous areas, and a fifht area can be easily cut off from our main territory. A good share of our mostimportant resources are situated in areas that cannot be defended against a determined enemy. Our two main territories also have a long and vulnerable borders, so, we need friends, or, at least, some neutral countries in our borders. In these first weeks, diplomats are more important than soldiers, but we are mobilizing our reserves anyway.We have the technology to build a powerful navy, but the question is to what extent these big ships can save us.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Germany Needs Destroyers I have none that I can build till 1935, I could make a deal with Japan.
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

You have a large torpedo boat that works more or less as a small destroyer.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

So is that a no to ally?
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Hmmmm.....I understand....we will make our secret (and not so secret) agreements in the game, we are opened to talks, of course. I was just pointing you have something close to a destroyer.
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

Waiting for France.
lordlau1, erne thinks you can play with v2.21 withouth upgrading. Make a test when you get the turn.
lordlau1

Post by lordlau1 »

The Empire Oct 1933

The British Empire is fairly intact and enjoys a decent amount of resources. There is trouble abound on the map; or potentially so. Das Reich is split into pieces, on both sides of The Empire. British diplomats have sent envoys to closely interested parties and we await news.

Any country has has not yet received a diplomatic envoy should send one to the British government immediately.
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

The French are happy to open diplomatic channels to the British, the French are surrounded by Italians on all of our land masses, we have sent them overtures but all we have received back is lines of indecipherable code[:D]
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Hey, guys....sorry for the delay, but I have tried everything but I keep getting missing graphics...ALOT. I loaded 225a, 225b, I put both and bigmap in the mod folder. I tried to extract the compressed filed via the ATG screen and manually...nothing. I'm at a loss. Sorry for the delay, but trust me, I have tried. Any suggestions?
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

I went to the VR Designs website VR Designs Scenario bank and downloaded Bomburs latest version then added it via the zip download. That got rid of all the missing jpeg's message's
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

i have a steam version could that be an issue?
Bombur

Post by Bombur »

No, you need to download the Bombur mod 1.25 in the VR designs file (atzip file). It has the graphics. The 1.25a and 1.25 you see in the folder are just corrections to the at2 file. Install of the atzip you make in the game menu. The executable 2.25b is another thing, it´s an upgrade to the game and has nothing to do with Bombur mod. Bombur mod (and every other mod) works both in steam and non steam versions.
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Never mind, last night I didn't have a coffee in me, now I do and my mind is right...all is well with help from Lau...turn underway.
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Thanks Bombur just read your post thanks...
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

The Eastern Empire has thrust off the rule of kingly tyranny, and now it seems another civil war is brewing as fringe elements falsely claim that the promises of Marxism are unfulfilled. Due to this internal strife, the Eastern Empire has no desire for enemies abroad as it must deal with its enemies within. The people must be protected from the evils of capitalism and fascism at all costs! As long as no external pressure is put on this internal strife, the Eastern Empire will not have any desires of expansion or an adversarial relationship -- even if diametrically opposing governmental philosophies exist. But, beware: any nations attempt at interference or influence, either logistically or by propaganda, will mark said nation as the eternal enemy of the People.
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

There have been reports of incidents on the the border with our Italian neighbours, old claims over tracts of land on the border lines between the Republic and Fascist Empire have raised their head, hopefully these claims can settled amicably.

Return to “After Action Reports”