Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Be able to play all the original Lnl boardgames in this game

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> RE: Be able to play all the original Lnl boardgames in this game Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Be able to play all the original Lnl boardgames in ... - 3/22/2017 3:51:03 AM   
madDdog67

quote:

ORIGINAL: demjansk

Mad dog, are you trying this game solitaire? Let us know how it's coming along, I still haven't opened the box

I am playing it solo. I've got scenario 6A on the table, which involves only a singe NVA arty attack and then an assault. I've done the arty attack, which is just one die roll. I still have to go back and do the assault (it was quite late when I set the scenario up, and the assault rules are fairly involved). There are some good AARs on Boardgamegeek of several of the training scenarios--worth checking out to give you an idea of the gameplay.

I don't know how many of these Silver Bayonet missions I'll get to in the near future...I'm really trying to get into the Grand Tactical Series, and I will be play testing a squad level game that GMT is publishing later this year as soon as I get the play test stuff from the designer. As much as I want to get into SB, I don't know how much more room there is in my head for game rules right now :).

The only problem with a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

(in reply to demjansk)
Post #: 211
RE: Be able to play all the original Lnl boardgames in ... - 3/25/2017 1:02:55 PM   
demjansk

Can you guys place a picture of what it looks like with the folders? I hate deleting things and unsure about placement of the stuff

(in reply to casebier)
Post #: 212
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad >> RE: Be able to play all the original Lnl boardgames in this game Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI