"LOG CLUTTER"

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Fer_Cabo

"LOG CLUTTER"

Post by Fer_Cabo »

Hi folks!

In multiple side scnearios, while managing only one side, the Log window/screen shows ALL events, actions, weapons-hit probability %, damage points inflicted, etc. for ALL SIDES' units.

Even if showing them in grey or different colors, this makes up for a huge amount of constant information flow which is not relevant to the side i am managing, and moreover, which i wouldn't have any means to learn about, since none of my units' sensors is detecting anything related to all those events.

i.e. in the KOREAN WAR 2018 Scenario, the log constaly shows and notifies in detail each and every combat and weapon resolution among the land units of DPRK & ROK Sides, there being no way that my PLA Side's units, which don't even have a Friendly posture (yet) with any of those 2, would have any information regarding all those combat events, outcomes, etc.

=> Can the Log be configurated as to show only one's SIDE's related events or moreover those of which one's side units can be aware of?
mikmykWS

RE: "LOG CLUTTER"

Post by mikmykWS »

Yeah go to game, game options. You can turn on and off messages like popups.

Attachments
messagelog.jpg
messagelog.jpg (60.97 KiB) Viewed 19 times

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”