Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Related Topic on the air war: Black Cross Red Star books series update

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Related Topic on the air war: Black Cross Red Star books series update Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Related Topic on the air war: Black Cross Red Star book... - 1/15/2017 9:33:09 PM   
Commanderski

Sometime ago I had some questions about the air war and it's actual effectiveness on the Eastern Front. After some online research and from suggestions here it seem that the Black Cross/Red Star books by Christer Bergström are the best that were written on the series. The originals are out of print and expensive to get but I just received an Email from him stating that an updated series of Volumes 1 - 3 will be printed this year along with a volume 4.

If anybody is interested in those he would like an Email sent to him at: vaktelforlag@gmail.com with the header "Want info on Black Cross/Red Star" He also has a website at http://www.bergstrombooks.se/

The books are well worth reading and provide a good insight to the air war on the Eastern Front and would help you understand what happens better when WITE 2 comes out
Post #: 1
RE: Related Topic on the air war: Black Cross Red Star ... - 1/16/2017 4:00:06 AM   
Bletchley_Geek

quote:

ORIGINAL: Commanderski

Sometime ago I had some questions about the air war and it's actual effectiveness on the Eastern Front. After some online research and from suggestions here it seem that the Black Cross/Red Star books by Christer Bergström are the best that were written on the series. The originals are out of print and expensive to get but I just received an Email from him stating that an updated series of Volumes 1 - 3 will be printed this year along with a volume 4.

If anybody is interested in those he would like an Email sent to him at: vaktelforlag@gmail.com with the header "Want info on Black Cross/Red Star" He also has a website at http://www.bergstrombooks.se/

The books are well worth reading and provide a good insight to the air war on the Eastern Front and would help you understand what happens better when WITE 2 comes out

I will keep an eye on that. I got his (newer) book about the Battle of Britain on Kindle and it was pretty great. I look forward to the digital editions of his series on the Eastern Front.

(in reply to Commanderski)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Related Topic on the air war: Black Cross Red Star books series update Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI