Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert Page: <<   < prev  26 27 28 29 [30]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert - 4/19/2017 2:43:11 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

I cannot describe adequately how much it pains me to report to you that Steven has done the unthinkable. He has returned to me a turn before I was able to report on the last one. I cannot adequately describe what a loathesome and despicable act this is. The most severe punishment I could come up with, considering my mild-nature was returning the combat replay to him. Let that be a lesson to him!

He won't post it for reasons X, Y or Z. So, we'll have to just guess what's going on.

(in reply to geofflambert)
Post #: 871
RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert - 4/19/2017 2:53:48 AM   
geofflambert

So, by not posting detailed reports of his own, he endeavors to achieve plausible deniability for everything that happens. I was not aware, until this very moment, how diabolical his plans against me were.

< Message edited by geofflambert -- 4/19/2017 2:58:36 AM >

Post #: 872
RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert - 4/19/2017 2:57:05 AM   
witpqs

quote:

I cannot describe adequately how much it pains me to report to you that Steven has done the unthinkable. He has returned to me a turn before I was able to report on the last one. I cannot report sufficiently what a loathesome and despicable act this is. The most severe punishment I could come up with, considering my mild-nature was returning the combat replay to him. Let that be a lesson to him!

Ruthless bastard!

Post #: 873
RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert - 4/19/2017 3:52:43 AM   
AW1Steve

quote:

I cannot describe adequately how much it pains me to report to you that Steven has done the unthinkable. He has returned to me a turn before I was able to report on the last one. I cannot report sufficiently what a loathesome and despicable act this is. The most severe punishment I could come up with, considering my mild-nature was returning the combat replay to him. Let that be a lesson to him!

That's Steve. Or Stephen. Never Steven.

VP-92 sig banner

Post #: 874
RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert - 4/19/2017 3:53:39 AM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

I cannot describe adequately how much it pains me to report to you that Steven has done the unthinkable. He has returned to me a turn before I was able to report on the last one. I cannot adequately describe what a loathesome and despicable act this is. The most severe punishment I could come up with, considering my mild-nature was returning the combat replay to him. Let that be a lesson to him!

He won't post it for reasons X, Y or Z. So, we'll have to just guess what's going on.

Not much. But go ahead...guess away.

VP-92 sig banner

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 875
RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert - 4/19/2017 3:54:17 AM   
AW1Steve

quote:

So, by not posting detailed reports of his own, he endeavors to achieve plausible deniability for everything that happens. I was not aware, until this very moment, how diabolical his plans against me were.

Thank you!

VP-92 sig banner

Post #: 876
RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert - 4/19/2017 3:55:42 AM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

quote:

Ruthless bastard!

Hey! My parents were married! And even to each other! Of course I'm ruthless! L don't even know any Ruth!

VP-92 sig banner

(in reply to witpqs)
Post #: 877
RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert - 4/19/2017 9:32:21 AM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

quote:

Ruthless bastard!

Hey! My parents were married! And even to each other! Of course I'm ruthless! L don't even know any Ruth!

Oh the Horror! Most Horrible!

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 878
RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert - 4/19/2017 12:56:37 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

That's Steve. Or Stephen. Never Steven.

Steve. Steve-o. Steve-a-rino. Steve-a-ringa-dinga-ding-dong. The Stevemeister. Makin' coffee...

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 879
RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert - 4/19/2017 12:57:21 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

Not much. But go ahead...guess away.

You sendin' the Americal and 1st Marines to Hokkaido?

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 880
RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert - 4/19/2017 2:19:48 PM   
Lecivius

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

Just as a thought, and because you already have them, but bees just LOVE raspberry bushes. I have a 10x20 plot in my back yard, when they bloom you can literally hear it hum. I have red & gold, so they bloom at different times. Bees are not as fond of blackberries, curiously.

Bees are flat out going to love my garden this year. I'm not too fond of raspberries but this breed looks interesting. They're peach colored and supposedly have a more complex flavor than most.

I have 5 of these in my back yard, along @ 10 red. Red ones bear fruit mid to late summer, these in early to mid fall. I love the jam I make from these. Definitely different flavor than the red.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Post #: 881
RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert - 4/19/2017 6:14:14 PM   
geofflambert

I spray the berries with diluted hot sauce to keep the squirrels off them. That doesn't stop the birds though. I give them plenty to eat anyway.

(in reply to Lecivius)
Post #: 882
Page:   <<   < prev  26 27 28 29 [30]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports >> RE: The Gorn Supremacy; stock AW1Steve v. geofflambert Page: <<   < prev  26 27 28 29 [30]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI