Complete Order of Battle

VR designs has been reinforced with designer Cameron Harris and the result is a revolutionary new operational war game 'Barbarossa' that plays like none other. It blends an advanced counter pushing engine with deep narrative, people management and in-depth semi-randomized decision systems.

Moderators: Vic, lancer

jswhite1

Complete Order of Battle

Post by jswhite1 »

Does anybody know if a list exists that contains every unit that could possibly show up (both German and Russian) during the course of a campaign?

I'm asking because I'm working on creating a game assistance application and knowing all the units ahead of time would be great.

Thanks,
Franciscus

RE: Complete Order of Battle

Post by Franciscus »

I think that such a list does not exist, at least publicly.

IIRC, you can check all expected Russian reinforcements per front and per turn in a tab on the lower panel. As to germans reinforcements and withdrawals, you get a notice on the logs...

Regards
Former AJE team member
jswhite1

Post by jswhite1 »

ORIGINAL: Franciscus

I think that such a list does not exist, at least publicly.

Yeah...I thought as much...just hoping somebody might have something...[:)]

Coding up a game assistance program so was hoping to get the units all put into it in one shot.

I guess I'll just have to play through some campaigns and see who eventually shows up and then program them in...LOL
lancer

Post by lancer »

Hi jswhite,

If you click on the 'Briefing' tab, top left, you'll see that there is a full list of all Soviet and German reinforcements for the campaign along with expected dates of arrival.

Cheers,
Cameron
jswhite1

Post by jswhite1 »

There it is...not sure how I missed it before...LOL

Thanks for the pointer!

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa”