Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! - 1/9/2017 12:12:46 PM   
Daniele

Hi all!

Decisive Campaigns Case Blue has been updated and this new version brings a lot of improvements!

You can download the patch directly from here!

Case Blue v1.08f changelist:

-Big update of the core code base of Case Blue fixing loads of minor issues and glitches -Added future protection to detect PBEM++ game version incompatibilities; however players with version than v1.07 or lower will have a crash trying to load a game saved with 1.08 or higher. Please don't panic, just update.
-Minimalist Counter option added
-Regime Coloring option for hexes added
-In-game resolution changes added
-Possibility for windowed play added through windows.txt config file -High Speed graphics option added in prefs tab -Improved AI calculations and new 'Hybrid AI' resulting from DC3:Barbarossa improvements.
-New variant of Case Blue (full) scenario sporting the Hybrid AI -New variant of 2nd Kharkov scenario sporting the Hybrid AI -Soviet airforce will keep having C&C problems throughout the whole scenario in the Case Blue (full) Hybrid AI scenario
-DC:Case Blue owners can now also download and run the Decisive Campaigns : Community Project; go to www.vrdesigns.net for more info
-Quite a number of detailed combat calculation glitches fixed due to extensive testing during DC3:Barbarossa

< Message edited by Daniele -- 1/9/2017 12:15:26 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 1/9/2017 12:40:40 PM   
zakblood

great news and thanks developers for the patch / fixes and update

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 1/11/2017 4:33:33 PM   
Alan Sharif

Thanks

A Sharif

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 1/12/2017 3:44:20 AM   
DonCzirr

Wow - cool guy - taking the time to update the game that's mostly slipped out of the lime light due to the popularity of DC Barbarossa ...

Now, if he could just get (even) more retro and port Small General Eastern Front over to IOS, he'd surely get my vote for BDE - Best Dev Ever

< Message edited by DonCzirr -- 1/12/2017 3:45:33 AM >

Man schlägt jemanden mit der Faust und nicht mit gespreizten Fingern !

http://www.facebook.com/KurtvonKnispel

(in reply to Alan Sharif)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI