Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Anyone up for a live-stream tonight in honor of the upcoming Update 2?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Anyone up for a live-stream tonight in honor of the upcoming Update 2? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Anyone up for a live-stream tonight in honor of the upc... - 11/15/2016 9:06:26 PM   
idjester

If you are let me know and if I get a few requests I could run something tonight...
Post #: 1
RE: Anyone up for a live-stream tonight in honor of the... - 11/15/2016 9:35:08 PM   
jcrohio

Always enjoy your videos

(in reply to idjester)
Post #: 2
RE: Anyone up for a live-stream tonight in honor of the... - 11/15/2016 10:05:24 PM   
idjester

Well, that's good enough for me. As a special suprise I will be playing my brand new semi-monster scenario Stavelot's Supplies. Part 1 of my series of scenarios looking at Kampfgruppe Peiper attacks during the Battle of the Bulge.

We will be staring shortly, probably about 6:15-6:30 pm EST.

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcrohio

Always enjoy your videos

(in reply to jcrohio)
Post #: 3
RE: Anyone up for a live-stream tonight in honor of the... - 11/15/2016 10:32:47 PM   
UP844

I will have to work until late in the night anyway, so I'll be watching when I take a break

(in reply to idjester)
Post #: 4
RE: Anyone up for a live-stream tonight in honor of the... - 11/15/2016 10:36:08 PM   
Hailstone

Cool. As soon as I find that link I'll be there. SeeYa!

(in reply to UP844)
Post #: 5
RE: Anyone up for a live-stream tonight in honor of the... - 11/15/2016 11:00:54 PM   
Hailstone

Hey, while watching your video I tried to sign-up but it doesn't allow me. As I type a couple of letters for user name it keeps saying user name not available. Just a couple of letters and it locks up. Anyway, when you were asking if we had a preference for which side you would play I could not respond. If I had that problem maybe others did too so no responses. I wanted you to play the Germans because it looked desperate for them. SeeYa!

(in reply to Hailstone)
Post #: 6
RE: Anyone up for a live-stream tonight in honor of the... - 11/16/2016 12:29:43 AM   
idjester

Thanks for coming guys and for the posts..

I did play as the Germans and yeah it is alittle bit desperate at this point. The American's are dug in and not wanting to give up their supplies very easily. It will be a bloody battle to the end.. (next time..)

Thanks for showing up on short notice, hope you enjoyed it! I will upload to my youtube channel tonight for those that missed it.

(in reply to Hailstone)
Post #: 7
RE: Anyone up for a live-stream tonight in honor of the... - 11/16/2016 2:15:44 AM   
budd

Dont get to catch the streams but always check out the youtube videos, thx for making them.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

(in reply to idjester)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Anyone up for a live-stream tonight in honor of the upcoming Update 2? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI