Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Release Date announced!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Daniele

Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Release Date announced!

Post by Daniele »

Strategic Command WWII: War in Europe, the long awaited turn based wargame developed by Fury Software has an official release date! On November 17th the game will be available on our store!

Take control over either the Axis or the Allies, while directing the efforts of each nation belonging to your alliance. From this unique perspective, you will be the supreme mastermind behind the entire conduct of operations, deciding the priorities, the strategies, and coordinating your global efforts to win the war!

Each nation in your coalition will have their own strengths and weaknesses, levels of technology, troops, equipment, and industrial capacity, and it will be up to you to make the best use of all of them!

Get more information about the game from its official Product page!
RodyMetal

RE: Strategic Command WWII War in Europe Release Date announced!

Post by RodyMetal »

Will get it for sure :)
Add me, Steam name: RAIED
Steam Profile:
RAIED
elmo3

Post by elmo3 »

Minor typo on the map in one of the screenshots. Binghamton, NY is incorrectly spelled Binghampton.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. - George Bernard Shaw

WitE alpha/beta tester
Sanctus Reach beta tester
Desert War 1940-42 beta tester
sapper32

Post by sapper32 »

Great news look forward to playing
The battle of Medjerda is almost forgotten,but was fought against highly disciplined German troops and blasted a route straight to Tunis it was a perfect infiltration battle and should be remembered as the best fought British battle of the war.
wings7

Post by wings7 »

[:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
IckieStickie

Post by IckieStickie »

So many games coming out in the next three weeks,i hope i got some left for this in a months time!!...ironic really ive had the funds sat here for ages,but cant guarantee that now it will still be here in a month!.If only you had released this now.

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”