new Star Citizen Trailer up

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

zakblood

new Star Citizen Trailer up

Post by zakblood »

if your into this sort of game that is[8D]

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/pdCFTF8j7yI

eye candy wise, imo there is no better atm out on the market, mind you, you need beast of a pc to do it justice.

mind you, i'll remind you of one thing
FUNDS RAISED $128,320,808
then you may understand why you get or can have eye candy like this, yes it's still in alpha and has a long way to go, but what a trip and ride so far...

Code: Select all

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/game-packages

mind you, you need deep pockets to play it, not only with a beast of a pc needed, you need a lot of money also if you want a better ship[X(][:(] and this is why i left playing it, as i don't agree with it, but wish it well
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (280.96 KiB) Viewed 39 times
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Rising-Sun

RE: new Star Citizen Trailer up

Post by Rising-Sun »

Look interesting, after digging up some more additional details...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Citizen
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

the Squadron 42 references are what got me there tbh aka "spiritual successor to Wing Commander".
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Rising-Sun

Post by Rising-Sun »

I may get into this someday, look like it is my type of gameplay. Love explore and finding new things, beside the graphics look close as the real thing. I would rather play this then no man's sky, w/e that is. Just don't like action shooter or arcade games, want something that is realistic. Not very many simulations out there please me, most teams or companies ended up going backward making arcade games, rather realistic sims.
Rebel Yell

Post by Rebel Yell »

Considering how much money they collected initially, it's amazing how little they've actually developed so far and how bad it is.
wodin

Post by wodin »

Someone said "can't wait to see another 20mins in 6 years"

It's brought in too much money..which means bloat and most likely unachievable goals for the game..god knows how much will end up getting wasted..who knows if it's shit then that's all of it. I could never understand why they kept wanting more and more money selling new ships etc. Plus the insurance thing I thought was a scam from the start..making you insure some graphics in your game..really? Imagine if they started doing that for all games..pay insurance on your Skyrims characters goods\weapons etc incase they get stolen. Or in racing sims or flight sims.
Rising-Sun

Post by Rising-Sun »

Yeah it a gamble doing these things and they want more and more. Back in those days, they have to figure out how to make it work before selling it. Now it a project for those who support it and there is no telling if they will succeed or not. May not even come out what the fans wanted either.

Like one game that many didn't like what Jay Wilson did to Diablo III, so many support Path of Exiled and they manage to make it happen and it is free to download at Steam.

Return to “General Discussion”