From: La Salle, Colorado
Got the work done.
1. Added 1 AO, 1 AE, 1 TK, and 1 AD at Pago Pago. It is now a minor USN Fleet Base.
2. These ships are disbanded in Port so I added 8,000 Fuel (Total 16,000) and 3,000 Supply (Total 12,330). This will allow for the Allied player to load his AO, AE, and AD to help support the Fleet. Pretty much just enough for one load. The rest comes from the West Coast later.
3. Raised Pago Pago to Fort 2
4. Fixed the TT loadout on the Japanese CV/CAVs detailed by Kitakami.
5. Fixed two bad USN Squadrons that SOMEHOW allowed for 250 aircraft in each unit. Ooooppsss!
6. Deleted to two Marine 18 plane fighter squadrons and added a 48 plane unit. This follows the allowance of one 70+ USAF Fighter Wing in 1943 and in 1944. Michael felt, and I agreed, that the Marines should get the chance to have one big Fighter unit. It comes in in October 1942.
7. Michael further disabled the starting US economy.
Will load the newest files in their folders tomorrow morning.
< Message edited by John 3rd -- 4/25/2018 5:57:56 AM >