Shipyard Build Points

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

sanderz

Shipyard Build Points

Post by sanderz »

If i am producing more ships than i have build points can i run a deficit and how does this affect things?

I guess that some ships just don't reduce their delay, if this is right is it random or is there some logic to how ships to be delayed are chosen because of lack of build points

thanks
rustysi

RE: Shipyard Build Points

Post by rustysi »

You can't run a deficit, but not all ships will continue to build (won't reduce their delay). Not sure as to how the software selects which ships will continue to build. I think it would just be a FIFO type of arrangement. TBH I have never been in this situation as I just regulate what may be built by turning some off manually if I need to do so. Also check if you are attempting to accelerate any builds as this eats up build points at 2X or 3X the normal rate.
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb
PaxMondo

Post by PaxMondo »

yeah, if you want to be in control of what is built, don't go negative in NSY points ... i never go below about 2000 ... turn specific ships off ...
Pax
sanderz

Post by sanderz »

thanks guys - was just curious as am currently looking at the focus pacific mod which seems to start with a very large deficit (2000+)

cheers

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”