Conquest Relocation Game Stopping Bug

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

rkr1958

Conquest Relocation Game Stopping Bug

Post by rkr1958 »

Germany is completely conquered by the CW.

Attachments
999Bug1.jpg
999Bug1.jpg (669.87 KiB) Viewed 21 times
Ronnie
rkr1958

RE: Conquest Relocation Game Stopping Bug

Post by rkr1958 »

There are 2 CW land divisions and a CW fighter unit in Denmark. The fighter unit is in Copenhagen. For some reason after the conquest of German by the CW, the CW must relocated all three units out of Denmark. There's no problem relocating the two divisions. The problem comes in with the fighter. The closet hex to Copenhagen [45,38] is Rostuck [47,38]; which contains 3 Western Allied ground units, but no air units. However, MWiF will not let me relocate the fighter to that hex, or any hex. And it will not let me destroy the unit. I'm stuck.

Attachments
999BUG2.jpg
999BUG2.jpg (1021.08 KiB) Viewed 21 times
Ronnie
rkr1958

Post by rkr1958 »

game turn at the conquest phase.
Attachments
BUGConquest.zip
(1.5 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Ronnie
Courtenay

Post by Courtenay »

Here is a patched version of your game. The Spitfire is in Rostock; the UK divisions are northwest of Kiel. An Italian Sub is in Rhodes; so is an Italian CP, which is an interesting bug. Evidently Italian merchant shipping is now neutral. I don't know who I gave the German on map naval assets to; I clicked on that form too quickly. I don't think it will make a difference, as they can't get oil. All the German units in the repair and construction pools went to the CW. The game lets you put them elsewhere, which is wrong. They have to go the conquering major power.
Attachments
BugConquestPatched.zip
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
I thought I knew how to play this game....
Courtenay

Post by Courtenay »

P.S. If the Allies are going for the complete conquest of Japan, they had better get forces to conquer Madagascar and French Indochina, since Japan will not be completely conquered until those places are taken.
I thought I knew how to play this game....
rkr1958

Post by rkr1958 »

ORIGINAL: Courtenay

Here is a patched version of your game. The Spitfire is in Rostock; the UK divisions are northwest of Kiel. An Italian Sub is in Rhodes; so is an Italian CP, which is an interesting bug. Evidently Italian merchant shipping is now neutral. I don't know who I gave the German on map naval assets to; I clicked on that form too quickly. I don't think it will make a difference, as they can't get oil. All the German units in the repair and construction pools went to the CW. The game lets you put them elsewhere, which is wrong. They have to go the conquering major power.
Thanks! I really wanted to keep my game going and so I will. [:)]
ORIGINAL: Courtenay

P.S. If the Allies are going for the complete conquest of Japan, they had better get forces to conquer Madagascar and French Indochina, since Japan will not be completely conquered until those places are taken.
The allies plan to track down and deal with the diehard fascists, no matter where they run. [;)]
Ronnie

Return to “Tech Support”