installing expansions to old version

Based on Slitherine’s popular tabletop wargaming system by the same name, Field of Glory now comes to the PC in a faithful adaptation of this acclaimed miniatures wargame! Without the calculations and measurements required for a tabletop game of Field of Glory, the PC version accurately represents Ancient and Medieval combat where you make the important and fun decisions on the battlefield. This forum also supports the Rise of Rome, Storm of Arrows and Immortal Fire expansions to Field of Glory.
leftydad

installing expansions to old version

Post by leftydad »

How do you install the older expansion packs to the 1.81 version of FOG? Like installing RISE OF ROME to the old version of FOG. I can see how it's done in the new version, but is there a way to do this in the old version so that I can use the old version with the expansion packs?
James
James
VPaulus

RE: installing expansions to old version

Post by VPaulus »

It depends on your original installer version.
In the launcher windows, you should see one of these two options, "Register Army Pack Serial" or "Serials...".
Once you register the serial number of your expansion pack, it will unlock the expansion in the game.

If you haven't any of these options then you need to contact us and we will provide a new download link for the game file installer.
Attachments
FoGOldVersion_DLC.jpg
FoGOldVersion_DLC.jpg (211.87 KiB) Viewed 251 times
leftydad

Post by leftydad »

That worked! Thanks. I had been starting the program directly into the game. Now I've got all the expansions registered.
James
James
TDefender

Post by TDefender »

I have the same issue: the launcher doesn't have the serial registration option. Thanks I will mail the support. [:)]

Return to “Field of Glory Series”