A new update is ready for this revolutionary wargame! Version 1.03r is now available and it brings a lot of important improvements!
Among all, the Hugo’s (War Diary) unit is given a darker shade to ID it in counter mode 1, a Soviet Instant Win Victory not triggering in unusual circumstances has been solved, and numerous text and typos are now fixed!
Be sure to check the entire list of changes below!
You can download the update following this link
Get more information about the game from its official product page
• Fixed a unit, that was withdrawn during the previous turn and who was also involved in combat (and retreated), from inadvertently ending up on the Honor roll (they didn’t die, they just withdrew).
• Fixed Soviet Instant Win Victory not triggering in unusual circumstances
• Typo’s in ‘Propaganda Film’ decision fixed (OKW instead of OKH)
• Text in tool tips for Relationship tab (German) changed to highlight the difference between dynamic and static information
• Graphics speed improvements with mouse to edge of screen scrolling and option in prefs tab for faster drawing utilizing some optimized drawing code. This improves noticeably map scrolling on high resolution (4k) monitors by quite a large amount. (E)
• For all those people with special systems… Added a windows.txt file in which users can run the game in Windowed mode (at a specified width*height) or with DPI still run by Windows if they want. Not advised to use, but I thought I open it up. (E)
• Soviets Massed ART/Tanks & Air Defense card activations fixed (not showing previously when they should)
• Duplicate 56th Inf bug (German - withdraw, deploy, only one instance reported). Possible fix.
• Improved PDF victory texts for clarity in case of sudden death victories
• Numerous text and typo corrections
• Sevastopol now receives supply by sea (from Sukhumi - upgraded to major city/port in order to facilitate this)
• Hugo’s (War Diary) unit is given a darker shade to ID it in counter mode 1
• German language corrections throughout
• War Diary - fixed several issues that can occur with the death of poor Hugo.
• Tried to address some multi-monitor issues. Will need feedback to see if I made a difference. (E)
• Capping some rare to long text strings (E)
• Option to reread the diary entry once in-turn (small button next to oil) (E)
< Message edited by Tamas -- 9/5/2017 4:12:35 PM >