Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> PANIC Page: [1]
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PANIC - 6/28/2016 10:38:59 PM   

I'm at sea in force (Jan 7-8 1945) and the groups have resized. Can I get these reserve a/c active at sea??????

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: PANIC - 6/28/2016 11:41:03 PM   

What reserve aircraft? The aircraft types are all carrier compatible and the squadrons should be all carrier capable (if not yet designated "carrier trained" - requires three months aboard a carrier).

Are you thinking of Replenishment squadrons? Those start with VR and although they are supposed to replace lost aircraft on the CVs, they can operate as carrier strike/defence aircraft if the carrier is not overstacked with them.

I am not familiar with "Reserve" squadrons so please clue me in if such a thing exists.

EDIT: OK - scrub this - I saw your duplicate of this thread and from Lokasenna's reply I now get it - you are asking how to add aircraft to the on-board squadrons now that they have re-sized. At this point I defer to the other thread (Warning - strong language! and no nudity or sexuality to offset that!).

< Message edited by BBfanboy -- 6/28/2016 11:55:39 PM >

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to zuluhour)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> PANIC Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI