Oops?

Order of Battle is a series of operational WW2 games starting with the Pacific War and then on to Europe!

Moderators: Erik2, Lukas

Canuck_jp

Oops?

Post by Canuck_jp »

I wonder if Matrix/Slitherine may have made a misstep when they re-released this game as a "free" version as it has really hit the review scores pretty hard. Basically, any whiny crybaby can now download the game and write a negative review because they only got 8 scenarios for free rather than getting a whole game for free. I just wrote a review on Steam to help balance out the scores a bit and I think it would be a good idea for anyone else who has the game on Steam to go and write a positive review as well as that would really help the game out. No one will bother buying any DLC if they can't be bothered to download the game because they see it has "mixed" reviews.
Lukas

RE: Oops?

Post by Lukas »

I guess our communication wasn't clear enough, but "re-releasing as free version" had to be done in one way or another. Otherwise players would be forced to buy the Pacific game/content even if they are only interested in the European theatre.

Hopefully on the longer term, when new DLCs come out, more people will realise the benefit of this system instead of complaining that the developers are actualy trying to make a living ;)

Return to “Order of Battle : World War II”