Server issue

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Manstein63

Server issue

Post by Manstein63 »

In my current server game against Sillyflower I have suddenly become unable to log onto the game. I can connect to the multiplayer server which takes me to the screen of all my current games but when I choose the sillyflower game & press play I get the loading message but the screen doesn't change to the game map. Iwas having a broad band issue so I decided to save the position, could that of somehow corrupted the file? I had only just started on the turn so if it can be rolled back to the beginning of the turn very little would be lost.
Any help would be appreciated.
Manstein63
'There is not, nor aught there be, nothing so exalted on the face of god's great earth, as that prince of foods. THE MUFFIN!!!'

Frank Zappa (Muffin Man)
morvael

RE: Server issue

Post by morvael »

Maybe he updated to 1.09.00 and you did not?
Manstein63

RE: Server issue

Post by Manstein63 »

No we are both running .09 & if that was the problem there would be an error message, with this there is nothing. It was working properly earlier and I have no problem login into the server and the game runs fine I can load & play scenario's without any problem. I have a game going with Michael T and am awaiting his next turn and I will see if I get the same problem, but I think that the game file got corrupted somehow, as my broadband was playing up. while I was saving the turn so maybe something went wrong with the save.
Manstein63
'There is not, nor aught there be, nothing so exalted on the face of god's great earth, as that prince of foods. THE MUFFIN!!!'

Frank Zappa (Muffin Man)

Return to “Tech Support”